Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I don't see the NTR tag for this game even though the sister gets gangbanged by two random guys in this update while the MC was with his mother. Am I missing something?
Yes,
The MC does not Know.
Therefore the scene is lacking one element that would make it really (Easten) NTR.
the closest we been in the game so far, is the "Revenge Sex" scene at the barbeque.
(This is very close but just short of (Easten) NTR)
But if SNC had expanded on that event, so the next time we visited,
Nadia would automatically drag Larry and/or Rowena away to have sex to *Spite* the MC.
or she could done it in front of the MC, while denying him the opportunity to join them!
Then we would have "NTR"

So depending on which definition you use,
does the game NTR? (Easten) no, (Westen) maybe.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Yes,
The MC does not Know.
Therefore the scene is lacking one element that would make it really (Easten) NTR.
the closest we been in the game so far, is the "Revenge Sex" scene at the barbeque.
(This is very close but just short of (Easten) NTR)
But if SNC had expanded on that event, so the next time we visited,
Nadia would automatically drag Larry and/or Rowena away to have sex to *Spite* the MC.
or she could done it in front of the MC, while denying him the opportunity to join them!
Then we would have "NTR"

So depending on which definition you use,
does the game NTR? (Easten) no, (Westen) maybe.
Bro, what are you talking about? This is not some art with "eastern" and "western" philosophies. For any and all practical purposes on this site, one of the LIs getting railed by random dudes count as NTR, just like every other game on this site. Anyway, I'm not here to debate about the dictionary multi-region interpretation of a fetish. The game should be tagged accordingly and that would have saved me the the trouble of playing through this update.

Lw25

Oct 17, 2020
why do my relationship points with jen continue to decrease after she got first job? i feel like i can't make any progress now...

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Despite how it may sound I an not for nor against "NTR"
I spent a number years growing up with relatives in the east.
There is often a large difference how both sides view the same subject.
So to me, unless there is an element of "Spite" I do not class it as ntr.

"Easten" or "Westen" views do matter,
I often see both sides and sometimes choosing between them can be a Real Shit!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Cyiek

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
why do my relationship points with jen continue to decrease after she got first job? i feel like i can't make any progress now...
It was interduce to help rebalance the game in V17
Was adjusted in V20.
Hope this helps

*** POINTS ADJUSTMENTS V19 ***

Monday
{Jen/Rel-5, Ash/Rel-5, Exc-1} <<< Points Change

Tuesday
{Jen/Rel-10, Exc-1} <<< Points Change

Wednesday
{Exc-1} <<< Points Change

-Wk 50-Day 341 Thursday
{Jen/Rel-5, Ash/Rel-5} <<< Points Change

-Wk 49-Day 336 Saturday
{Jen/Rel-5, Ash/Rel-5}. <<< Points Change

*** POINTS ADJUSTMENTS V20 ***

Monday
{Jen/Rel-5, Exc-1}
***NOTE: Monday's Points Change Revised-V20 ***

Tuesday
{Exc-1}
***NOTE: Tuesday's Points Change Revised-V20 ***

Wednesday
{Exc-1} <<< Same Points Change

Thursday
{Jen/Rel-5, Ash/Rel-5} <<< Same Points Change

Saturday
*** NOTE: Saturday's Points Change Removed-V20 ***

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
I agree, it's clearly NTR, and I've been told that Jenny will also have NTR. And if we are going to analyze it well, even the sister fucking (from what the images show) with the father, configures NTR, since the father is not the MC.
I even asked the uploader (I believe it was a moderator) once to add the NTR tag and share, but they said my request was denied.
I requested the tags, it wasn't to denigrate the game, but to give the game what it really has.
I made a comment here (I believe it was deleted), talking about it.
People look at the game thread, see the negative reviews, try to play and fail, then leave the thread.
But if you have the right tags, most likely, it will catch the attention of fans of these themes. And the developer has already shown himself to be a game developer with these themes. I'm not criticizing, just saying there's nothing wrong with that. But what I don't like is that these themes are hidden. People look at the tags before downloading, and if they manage to play, they will end up bumping into these themes by accident.
About being NTR or not, it will be the definition of the site, and there are games that with much less than that (images shown) were placed these tags.
I'm a former NTR hater, today I play without problems. So I understand both sides.
I agree. I don't hate NTR games, I hate NTR content. If I see a game clearly marked with NTR tag, I simply don't play the game. I don't complain about the NTR presence, there are people who like this content and I don't see any problem with that. What I hate is spending considerable hours on gameplay only to find NTR out of nowhere when it clearly wasn't tagged. This game was promising but now I understand why the game is rated so low! At least people who like NTR content will find it helpful if the game was tagged accordingly and others like me who don't, could have been warned. Another game added to the ignore list.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Ahchi will you be updating your walkthrough with the new points decrease?
Sorry, But that is a LOT of work and will require a "fresh-start".
Going by how long it took with restarting with V18, you are talking about a months work!
At the moment I am not planning to do another Fresh-start before V23 at lease.
but then as some say "If Plan A works, There something Fking Wrong!"

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Sorry, But that is a LOT of work and will require a "fresh-start".
Going by how long it took with restarting with V18, you are talking about a months work!
At the moment I am not planning to do another Fresh-start before V23 at lease.
but then as some say "If Plan A works, There something Fking Wrong!"
Fair enough, thanks for the original walkthrough!

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

This version is same as
In the previous version, Jenny started working the night shift, the story continues and new events unfold with Nadia becoming frustrated with the situation.
To get events of Nadia, make sure that in the previous version, she (Nadia) started visiting Stewart, this version takes it from there.
This version contains 15 animations.
Also in the previous version the MC started to push Daniel to get something to convince Melinda to change her ways, apparently Daniel told Melinda about all this and she came back to get the MC, 2 animations involve her alone and with Cheryl.
It contains 15 animations, The ones of Nadia are my favorites.

1.60 star(s) 54 Votes