amin2020

Dec 10, 2020

Unlocked

4 Likes
I think the creator of this game is a fat man with glasses because he has made several games that the first role has the same characteristics.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Future updates melinda going to run a brothel? Whats her role in this one..
Jen works for Melinda in the cafe as a waitress,
She is not happy with that job, as it does not pay well.
She has or is going to talk to Melinda about earning more money.
in v7.0 Jen is due to change her *job*.
So there is a chance that we will see more of Melinda, But please remember this game is about Jen not Melinda

Last edited:
Reactions: Hlextor and Cyiek

iamcharlie

Apr 9, 2020

Unlocked

I'm taking my time with this update, I want to make sure it's good and with more content
can you please tell him to add melinda content otherwise most of us already stopped playing this game.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

thugdogg

Jul 10, 2019
мелинду в прошлой игре как только не имели, но в новой игре как главный персонаж она уж точно не нужна, у нее уже нет развития как у персонажа, её раскрыли в прошлой игре, это новая игра автора, нахуя все пишут о ней, ну нравится она вам перепройдите ту игру и успокойтесь, это новый проект, она лишь второстепенный персонаж в нём не более, и глупо ждать обратного, ведь тогда бы игра называлась по другому и строилась по другому

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
It's a fantastic game, especially the new update Jens Dilemma -7.0 has a perfect level of difficulty. It's very enjoyable to play, it's very easy to make money now as MC can now work at Daniel every day so no one will have any problem getting enough money to buy everything. in version 6.0 many people have problems with the hidden camera to get all 5 movies. No idea why? In my opinion it wasn't difficult. It's a big update with a lot of content (even more than in 6.0). It takes a while to unlock everything, the way I like it.
If you like the game, Please support SNC,
So that the game can be developed further.

Last edited:

Redas1313

May 11, 2017
It's a fantastic game, especially the new update Jens Dilemma -7.0 has a perfect level of difficulty. It's very enjoyable to play, it's very easy to make money now as MC can now work at Daniel every day so no one will have any problem getting enough money to buy everything. in version 6.0 many people have problems with the hidden camera to get all 5 movies. No idea why? In my opinion it wasn't difficult. It's a big update with a lot of content (even more than in 6.0). It takes a while to unlock everything, the way I like it.
SirlailNumberComics plz logout

Hlextor

May 6, 2017

Unlocked

I'm taking my time with this update, I want to make sure it's good and with more content
Yes, take your time. I hope again for your helpful walkthrough :)(y)

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
Send my regards to SNC, say Oakley want to congratz on your career low pateron numbers 284, keep up the good work, even he lose all the paterons he still got you guys the $30 VIP tier to support him , kappa.

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Yeah but Can you fuck Melinda yet?

1.50 star(s) 55 Votes