11bjorn11

Aug 29, 2018
I have the spy camera but I don't see the option to place the camera. What do you need to do for placing the camera?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I have the spy camera but I don't see the option to place the camera. What do you need to do for placing the camera?
You place the spy cam in *Your* room.
Also need to invite Elaine (might need to to this a few times until you get a photo showing her face)
N.B. the photos are Random !! and Not linked to who IS with Elaine.

11bjorn11

Aug 29, 2018
You place the spy cam in *Your* room.
Also need to invite Elaine (might need to to this a few times until you get a photo showing her face)
N.B. the photos are Random !! and Not linked to who IS with Elaine.
I don't see the choice to place the camera in 'my room'

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Same version for $5 tier
Jenny events need work on Sundays when she's sitting in the hall @ 18:00 with the help of Elaine, plus fixing the camera in your room.
First you have to succeed with the Sunday event @ 18:00 in the hall (Convincing Jenny to change jobs) in order to unlock different daily events with her.
Also Nadia main events are related to Jenny's change of jobs.
Thank you
Links:

3 Likes

Hlextor

May 6, 2017

Unlocked

Same version for $5 tier
Jenny events need work on Sundays when she's sitting in the hall @ 18:00 with the help of Elaine, plus fixing the camera in your room.
First you have to succeed with the Sunday event @ 18:00 in the hall (Convincing Jenny to change jobs) in order to unlock different daily events with her.
Also Nadia main events are related to Jenny's change of jobs.
Thank you
Links:
PC
MAC
Android Phones
Android simulator/chromebooks

3 Likes
Finally! :love: Thanks for sharing

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
there is an even bigger grind in this game than in the previous one. There are hints, but it is a tragedy

jeffqc

Jul 17, 2018
I downloaded the game and I played it
Now I cried and begged God to forgive me, I promised never to touch this game again, God cried and answered me, his right index finger swollen very badly

Reactions: GhostFaceGuy

Thales1

Nov 19, 2019
[QUOTE = "matschbirne, postagem: 5767293, membro: 1605892"]
hmm, a questão será ... é um grindfest como o jogo anterior com um final insatisfatório.:cauteloso:
ou vai nos surpreender positivamente .... só o tempo dirá.: inseguro:
[/CITAR]
qual foi o fim do último?

Mar 6, 2021
hmm, the question will be...it is a grindfest like the previous game with an unsatisfactory ending.:cautious:
or it will surprise us positively....only time will tell.:unsure:
I don't know about you, but I'm both feet behind.
In fact, I don't even know why this developer insists on making games, he's already proven himself incapable, and let's be honest, he's using pretty much the same characters from the previous game, which I loved, but he insisted on destroying and burying the game. The same shitty gameplay, where you never know what you have to do, and let's be honest again, we have to faithfully follow a tutorial in order to advance anything, takes all the fun out of the game.

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Are
It's a fantastic game, especially the new update Jens Dilemma -7.0 has a perfect level of difficulty. It's very enjoyable to play, it's very easy to make money now as MC can now work at Daniel every day so no one will have any problem getting enough money to buy everything. in version 6.0 many people have problems with the hidden camera to get all 5 movies. No idea why? In my opinion it wasn't difficult. It's a big update with a lot of content (even more than in 6.0). It takes a while to unlock everything, the way I like it.
Are you the son of the dev? Do u happen to be Cerealmumblercomics? Did u and me played the same game bruh?

1.50 star(s) 55 Votes