OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
If you complete ALL events in V23 you will end up with "snameworkmelinda == 2".
BUT you NEED to have "snameworkmelinda ==1" at the start of V24
because the event that would have changed it from 2 to 3 has been removed from the game.
In V24 the events that would have given you "Snameworkmelinda==2" ( in V23)
will now give "snameworkmelinda ==3" which you need for Naida to visit Melinda,

This is the reason that I had to replay the last day in V23 to end up with the correct points for V24,
Got it, your complete save provided with v24 is good to go with this event in 0.24? If so i'm gonna use it, just need to know which one of those 2 is NTR path?

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
So, it tells us day of week, but not how many weeks have passed and the grind is so mind numbing one just loses track of them. So the game play guide is sorta helpful, if I set up a second monitor to follow along on. Would be better in game. There is a lot of content I see as the image folder isn't locked. Still, getting there. And Daniel has been saying "next update" for like 20 updates.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Got it, your complete save provided with v24 is good to go with this event in 0.24? If so i'm gonna use it, just need to know which one of those 2 is NTR path?
Just updated Gameplay had "Old V24" saves in, replaced them with New saves and added missing end of V24 save.
To start V24[NTR] path please use this save

prk222111

Feb 6, 2023
game seems really good, but it's hard to find out what to do, guide in game tells you totally nothing what to do, there's no progress book or something to tell you what next you need to do and what you actually doing and at what point in progress you are, there's a lot things that lacky and tbh i tried 2 times to play this but always deleted the game after few minutes, shame because renders looks pretty interesting

Reactions: Vescero and mathias

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
If I read correctly some posts, NTR is unavoidable and the sister is a prostitute. Is it right?
Mother NTR can be avoided (as far as I know). Sister fucks the father and has threesome scene with other guys and that cannot be avoided or skipped, dev will make sure you watch those scenes and will shove the NTR down your throat. The aunt is a prostitute and will fuck random guys in the MC's house and that cannot be avoided either. Apart from the mother, everyone else is like free for all. The mother might have unavoidable NTR in the future versions but none so far I think. The mother works as a stripper in a club and gives blowjobs and does other stuff for money but fortunately, you don't have to see those scenes if you dont want to.

6stringsamurai

Mar 6, 2023
Does the game ever state why the sister is whoring herself out? To much grind in- Game to replay looking for the answer. If someone that can shed some light on that would be appreciated.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Mother NTR can be avoided (as far as I know). Sister fucks the father and has threesome scene with other guys and that cannot be avoided or skipped, dev will make sure you watch those scenes and will shove the NTR down your throat. The aunt is a prostitute and will fuck random guys in the MC's house and that cannot be avoided either. Apart from the mother, everyone else is like free for all. The mother might have unavoidable NTR in the future versions but none so far I think. The mother works as a stripper in a club and gives blowjobs and does other stuff for money but fortunately, you don't have to see those scenes if you dont want to.
I guess I can proceed to ignore the game.

Good luck to Dev with the game.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
i finished Nadia Page and want to know how to corrupt her
this is what I do to raise Nadia's(Ashley's) corruption;
Monday to Saturday, on Sunday 11:00 only.

10:00-Go Living Rm, Watch TV,
------Ask for help, Grab her head,{Ash/Cor+1}
------Continue, <<Your choice
11:00-Go Bathroom, Use Toilet, Come closer,
------Just give me the towel{Ash/Cor+1/Dom+1

• Hey there
Reactions: tommyjohne

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
game seems really good, but it's hard to find out what to do, guide in game tells you totally nothing what to do, there's no progress book or something to tell you what next you need to do and what you actually doing and at what point in progress you are, there's a lot things that lacky and tbh i tried 2 times to play this but always deleted the game after few minutes, shame because renders looks pretty interesting
The guide in game is just to get you started,
That with hints in the dialogue and some (easy to miss) visual clue should get you where jenny starts her 2nd job.

While you do need to raise points, do not forget that you also NEED to explore to find the events,
then raise raise the points to complete them, (note some events will advance slowly every time you attempt them)
this will unlock other events for you to find,

Reactions: Rend77
1.60 star(s) 54 Votes