intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
Hey ! Great Grindmaster ! Forget about this grind shit and you will create the most hot game, radiating pure eroticism of sheer, sizzling pleasure in all universe. I don't care about nothing, but all-consuming lust ! Be honest with yourself !

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
Hi all,
Here is a copy of my "Gameplay-[FS_V18_Beta]--[V24]"
It covers from a "fresh start" with V18_Beta,
then updates for V19 , V21(Public), V22(Public) , V23(Public)** and V24(Public)

Brought both routes close together in V23, so hopefully the "Open[NTR]" Gameplay will cover both routes.

**IMPORTANT: Before deleting V23/starting V24 PLEASE read this post!
https://f95zone.to/threads/jens-dilemma-v23-serialnumbercomics.82476/post-11713092

Please note this is NOT a "walkthrough" but a record of my gameplay,
Therefore use as a guide only.

End of version/Gameplays saves included.

Good luck and enjoy the game

If you like the game, Please support SNC,
So that the game can be developed further.
Thanks

Wow! Incredible!! I just downloaded the game and do you already have your gameplay ready!!??
Thank you very, very, very much!!!! (y) :love:(y)

• Love
Reactions: intrigan

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
Can someone explain why this game is so poorly rated by the community ?
the quick rundown is: progression is janky and difficult to find out what's going wrong (buggy, or not enough in game guidance) without sifting through someone else's game play logs or looking through the code, long ass grind with stats that degrade, the best characters are side characters, plot has barely moved in years, sandbox is mostly limited to just a house, dialogue is ass

the pros are the renders and scenes are pretty nice

Oneeye1

Nov 23, 2021
View attachment 1194104

Overview:
The story revolves around Jenny and her family, going through the struggles of life. She went from riches to rags.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-18
Release Date: 2023-09-11
Developer: SerialNumberComics
Censored: No
Version: 24
Language: English
Other Games: Aunt Debby - Tangled Up - Tangled Up 2 - Foot of the Mountains
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Patches:

Extras: Graphics performance mod* - Gallery Mod * - Italian translation

JMC2821 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1968216 View attachment 1968222 View attachment 1968221 View attachment 1968217 View attachment 1275516 View attachment 1968219 View attachment 1968210 View attachment 1968211 View attachment 1968212 View attachment 1968225 View attachment 1968213 View attachment 1968214 View attachment 1968215 View attachment 1275512 View attachment 1968218 View attachment 1968220 View attachment 1194100 View attachment 1194093
Cant read anhthing. Text is white on a white back ground on android...

Reactions: Legal1709
Jul 6, 2023
First time i see this...

Is it really shit like STARS reviews rating says or WTF ??
Its 8 gb shit I aint downloading it if at least dont have solid story plot.

Any1 suggest ??????

Reactions: Priappus

sdxxx

Jun 5, 2021
game had potential but so much grind, helping tips are also unclear and hard to access...I m gonna try that gallery mod after wasting 2.5 hours.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Oh, fuck this, I just saw in comments its a GRIND FEST CRAP !! Most shitty way and mechanics in RenPy games.

This will go to ignore list faster than my cum load.
If the characters interest you, my recommendation is to download the compressed version and check out the pics in the /images sub-folder. I suppose you could wait for someone to post up a more recent save and check out the gallery, but if I remember correctly 'gallery' is mainly reserved for higher tier Patreon customers, so a 'gallery mod' might be required to view the most recent renders.

Not 100% sure on this, mainly I just use the Ren'Py console (yay Unren.bat!) to access various scenes directly, as trying to figure out when a specific set of images might be invoked 'ingame' can be very annoying. 'Researching' the variable triggers for various scenes is also annoying, but at least for me less annoying than the grind... But yeah, the 'gallery' feature with a 'full save' is probably the best way to view the animations while avoiding the grind to get there...

The images in this game are actually pretty good, and SNC puts a lot of work into the various animations and such, it's just too bad that the 'sandbox grind' gets in the way of enjoying the associated story. A few people actually like the grind, but a major reason why this game is downvoted so strongly is BECAUSE of the excessive grind.

I also suspect that a lot of people are just here for Melinda's antics anyways, and for them, Jen just 'gets in the way', pussy blocking more Melinda scenes. Personally, I actually prefer Jen and Cheryl over Melinda, but still enjoy the Melinda + MC scenes. Which is why I bother occasionally with fanart for this game (see FotM fanart thread) and why I took stabs at dialing in a few of the characters in Daz Studio.

Also, Melinda's progression from where the story leaves off in FotM, to essentially becoming a pimp in JD, just seems sudden and isn't really explained to any degree. Unless I missed something...

Anyways, yeah, the renders are worth checking out at least, but by all means, feel free to avoid the grind if that doesn't interest you. Don't worry about the story, it's mainly just an (rather poorly executed according to 'popular opinion') excuse for all of the sex.
:p

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I don't get it if i don't save in 0.23 and use that save after this decision in 0.24 i won't get ashley going to melinda scene? I got all other scenes from 0.24 pretty quickly thanks to your guide.
If you complete ALL events in V23 you will end up with "snameworkmelinda == 2".
BUT you NEED to have "snameworkmelinda ==1" at the start of V24
because the event that would have changed it from 2 to 3 has been removed from the game.
In V24 the events that would have given you "Snameworkmelinda==2" ( in V23)
will now give "snameworkmelinda ==3" which you need for Naida to visit Melinda,

This is the reason that I had to replay the last day in V23 to end up with the correct points for V24,

Last edited:
Reactions: RottenPlum

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
If the characters interest you, my recommendation is to download the compressed version and check out the pics in the /images sub-folder. I suppose you could wait for someone to post up a more recent save and check out the gallery, but if I remember correctly 'gallery' is mainly reserved for higher tier Patreon customers, so a 'gallery mod' might be required to view the most recent renders.

Not 100% sure on this, mainly I just use the Ren'Py console (yay Unren.bat!) to access various scenes directly, as trying to figure out when a specific set of images might be invoked 'ingame' can be very annoying. 'Researching' the variable triggers for various scenes is also annoying, but at least for me less annoying than the grind... But yeah, the 'gallery' feature with a 'full save' is probably the best way to view the animations while avoiding the grind to get there...

The images in this game are actually pretty good, and SNC puts a lot of work into the various animations and such, it's just too bad that the 'sandbox grind' gets in the way of enjoying the associated story. A few people actually like the grind, but a major reason why this game is downvoted so strongly is BECAUSE of the excessive grind.

I also suspect that a lot of people are just here for Melinda's antics anyways, and for them, Jen just 'gets in the way', pussy blocking more Melinda scenes. Personally, I actually prefer Jen and Cheryl over Melinda, but still enjoy the Melinda + MC scenes. Which is why I bother occasionally with fanart for this game (see FotM fanart thread) and why I took stabs at dialing in a few of the characters in Daz Studio.

Also, Melinda's progression from where the story leaves off in FotM, to essentially becoming a pimp in JD, just seems sudden and isn't really explained to any degree. Unless I missed something...

Anyways, yeah, the renders are worth checking out at least, but by all means, feel free to avoid the grind if that doesn't interest you. Don't worry about the story, it's mainly just an (rather poorly executed according to 'popular opinion') excuse for all of the sex.
:p
You have a gallery mod at the top op made by me ;)

1.60 star(s) 54 Votes