Tod666

Sep 15, 2019
Hi all !! Can someone help me I can not unlock new v7 scenes I do not understand anything !!!!

TearsOfAClown

Nov 18, 2021
If this game features NTR I hope it's not two random scenes, FOTM get on my nerves by adding it but not commiting to it.

Tod666

Sep 15, 2019
Jenny needs to change her job .
To do this you need to be in the Living Rm @ 18:00hrs for 3 Sundays,
After that to advance some Late Night stuff with Naida,
You must again be in the Living Rm @ 18:00 hrs on another Sunday.
is there a BJ event with nadia?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Here is my Gameplay for the Ver7.0 Update.
This as far as I managed to go,
The three saves are for (a)Start of v7.0, (b) Jenny has new job and (c) End of v7.0 ( I think).
Hope this helps
Good luck and enjoy

Last edited:
Reactions: Hlextor and Cyiek

Tod666

Sep 15, 2019
Here is my Gameplay for the Ver7.0 Update.
This as far as I managed to go,
The three saves are for (a)Start of v7.0, (b) Jenny has new job and (c) End of v7.0 ( I think).
Hope this helps
Good luck and enjoy
thank you so much !!! kind

thugdogg

Jul 10, 2019
[QUOTE = "Ахчи, сообщение: 6964212, участник: 2612629"]
Привет
Кому-нибудь удается разблокировать эти две сцены
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
да как их открыть, и вышел тизер 8 версии

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
You can spend a nice evening with the update, but after a few hours it's all over. There are 3 Jenny Bikini Events. Two where MC is in Jenny'sroom, first option MC can see Jenny naked and second Jenny does fashion show for MC. Third option when MC spies on Jenny through window. If you have seen all the images in your game that are in the Game/Image folder. Then you have finished the update.
If you like the game, Please support SNC,
So that the game can be developed further.

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
You can spend a nice evening with the update, but after a few hours it's all over. There are 3 Jenny Bikini Events. Two where MC is in Jenny'sroom, first option MC can see Jenny naked and second Jenny does fashion show for MC. Third option when MC spies on Jenny through window. If you have seen all the images in your game that are in the Game/Image folder. Then you have finished the update.
For some strange reason I can't trigger the 2nd event ! my relationship points are at 278.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
For some strange reason I can't trigger the 2nd event ! my relationship points are at 278.
You must select the option "I'm not feeling well". Screenshot_22.png

Last edited:

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Yes I did that, I Rechecked every Sunday 11:00 of Ver7.0 and did not see her walk.
Bikini Sundays at 11:00 always and at 16:00 (knock door) only if you have been to the beach before and have rubbed Nadia with sun cream (you have to choose the option to go to the beach with Elaine) Jenny is in a red dressing gown. Otherwise you can only look through the window at 4:00 p.m. Jenny puts on a bikini. There are two options with a bikini. You always have to choose "I'm not feeling well". First option MC can see Jenny naked and second Jenny does a fashion show for MC.

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Bikini Sundays at 11:00 always and at 16:00 (knock door) only if you have been to the beach before and have rubbed Nadia with sun cream (you have to choose the option to go to the beach with Elaine) Jenny is in a red dressing gown. Otherwise you can only look through the window at 4:00 p.m. Jenny puts on a bikini. There are two options with a bikini. You always have to choose "I'm not feeling well". First option MC can see Jenny naked and second Jenny does a fashion show for MC.
Nope . For some strange she reason she is not wearing the red silk gown.
She Does get sunburn but not until 21:00 hrs !!!
Attached my save below, please try it , It could be something wrong with my copy of the game.

Last edited:
1.50 star(s) 55 Votes