Amun111

May 12, 2020
People tell me in the game files, Jenny arranges the display of two sets of swimsuits, one green that you buy and the second brown, that's how to open the second.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Nope . For some strange she reason she is not wearing the red silk gown.
She Does get sunburn but not until 21:00 hrs !!!
Attached my save below, please try it , It could be something wrong with my copy of the game.
Bikini Sundays at 16:00 (knock door) only if you were on the beach that day and rubbed Nadia with sun cream (you have to choose the option to go to the beach with Elaine) Jenny is in a red dressing gown. Select the option "I'm not feeling well". It works, I have done it several times. The option with the red dressing gown at 16:00 was already available in version 6, in version 7 it was extended (Bikini). Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_19.png
If you like the game, Please support SNC,
So that the game can be developed further.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hlextor

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Nope . For some strange she reason she is not wearing the red silk gown.
She Does get sunburn but not until 21:00 hrs !!!
Attached my save below, please try it , It could be something wrong with my copy of the game.
I have tested your save, you are not ready yet, you need to make progress with Jenny. You need to talk to Elaine . But you can see Jenny in the red dressing gown, but the bikini option is not there yet.
3.png

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I have tested your save, you are not ready yet, you need to make progress with Jenny (massages in Jenny's room). But you can see Jenny in the red dressing gown, but the bikini option is not there yet.
View attachment 1506670
OK I will try a later save. But when you tested my save did she wear the red gown?
Just redownloaded and reinstalled the game from SNC page and she did not wear the red gown when she got sunburnt,

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
OK I will try a later save. But when you tested my save did she wear the red gown?
Just redownloaded and reinstalled the game from SNC page and she did not wear the red gown when she got sunburnt,
Yes, she wore a red dressing gown (16:00). You have to go to the beach that day and only use the sun cream on yourself and Nadia. (you have to choose the option to go to the beach with Elaine). Jenny only wears the red dressing gown on Sundays at 16:00.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rolly07 and Hlextor

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
The option with the red dressing gown was already available in version 6.0. In version 7.0 it was extended by Bikini Event. Only after Elaine has spoken to Jenny and MC is called to assess Jenny's outfit, the option with the bikini is available on Sunday at 16:00.

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
The option with the red dressing gown was already available in version 6.0. In version 7.0 it was extended by Bikini Event. Only after Elaine has spoken to Jenny and MC is called to assess Jenny's outfit, the option with the bikini is available on Sunday at 16:00.
THAT IT !!!! THANKS(y)(y)(y)
I feel like a idiot been try to do it at 11:00 hour:eek::cry:

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
It was a fantastic update, I hope that in the future the difficulty level will be maintained or increased a bit. It is very enjoyable to play and everything can be unlocked without any problems. I love the game.
Screenshot_36.png

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I don't seem to be able to trigger this event. It keeps saying "something is missing", however I can't work what I have missed. Any suggestions?
On the Sunday AFTER Jenny starts a new job go to the Living Rm @ 18:00.

What I did

18:00-Go Living Rm, This situation? (Ashley/Nadia should turn up saying she's bored)
------Turn to the side, Many things can happen, (what happens will depend on your points)
------Don't tell Her
19:00-MAP, Tell Elaine tomorrow, Buy tickets{-$25},
------Go Living Rm, Something in return?
------Can you put on the bikini?{Jen/Rel+1},
20:00-Go Living Rm, Talk to Ashley*,
------How are your studies?*, Ask Ashley,
21:00-Go Living Rm, Can I have one too?,
------Watch Tv, Say nothing,
------Do you want something to drink?
------Remove the top?, Do something,
------Ashley Photos, Try to Reason, Kiss
------

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Please tell me if these functions work in version 7?If so, how to achieve the opening of them?Thanks! A1.png A2.png

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
On the Sunday AFTER Jenny starts a new job go to the Living Rm @ 18:00.

What I did

18:00-Go Living Rm, This situation? (Ashley/Nadia should turn up saying she's bored)
------Turn to the side, Many things can happen, (what happens will depend on your points)
------Don't tell Her
19:00-MAP, Tell Elaine tomorrow, Buy tickets{-$25},
------Go Living Rm, Something in return?
------Can you put on the bikini?{Jen/Rel+1},
20:00-Go Living Rm, Talk to Ashley*,
------How are your studies?*, Ask Ashley,
21:00-Go Living Rm, Can I have one too?,
------Watch Tv, Say nothing,
------Do you want something to drink?
------Remove the top?, Do something,
------Ashley Photos, Try to Reason, Kiss
------
Thanks. Appreciate this very much.

1.50 star(s) 55 Votes