sergejgarba

Jun 3, 2020
подскажите пожалуйста не могу открыть всю фото сессию с Надей в игре фото есть а когда проходиш их нет, и 18.00 когда заходиш к Наде провести фото сесию там одни и теже сцены

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Ahchi's comment;
Now, the question is;
Is this image from a "Cut scene", or are we working at Daniel's, when she walks in?

Last edited:

sergejgarba

Jun 3, 2020
please tell me I can't open the whole photo session with Nadia in the game there are photos and when they are not there, and 18.00 when I go to Nadia to hold a photo session there are the same scenes

Reactions: MrGuapo5

sergejgarba

Jun 3, 2020
#for those who WANT to GET HOLD OF MONEY, I explain - if you have at least a few bucks, let's say you save in the first slot, slow down the toy for now and open the Savt Editor program (we type in any search engine), there will be several prog on the page, take our Defaultfile1.rpgsave save (if you saved in the first slot) and copy its on the desktop (do not forget that there is no save folder in the game, so the saves are - disk With - Users - Username - AppData - Local - User Data),, then there we look at our saving and copy it to the table, in the Save Editor program (the top one on this page) we press the +UPLOAD FILE button and specify the path to our saving on the table, after downloading the save file we look for the Variable#2 value in it:(XXX) - XXX is the number you have the dough and we change XXX by clicking on this number with the left mouse button to any, even 999999999, then we press the Download button at the very bottom and the edited save is downloaded, then we look where we downloaded it, cut out this file and shove it into place With the REPLACEMENT of the FILE in disk C - Users - Username - AppData - Local - User Data, go into the game, LOAD from this save and you are already a multimillionaire (the tutorial is written for those who have never tried this program at all, I hope more experienced players will excuse me for these teachings#
this is for another game and for this one the save folder is in the game folder in the game itself
Anyone know how to get Nadia 300 rp without grinding

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
what does full save get you.
Closer to the point where you will be ready for SOME events in V11.
NOTE I said "SOME events" as there was an event in V 10, that most of us where too advanced to trigger !
AS we are still awaiting for "Jen Dom" events which I suspect will come soon (See Melinda image above)
There may be other upcoming events that we may miss depending how advanced we are.

1.50 star(s) 55 Votes