Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

This version is same as this
What's new:
Event where Elaine will stay for one day
Beach event with Jenny, then with Elaine, it will take few Sundays to achieve it full
4 Animations (2 with Nadia, 1 with Elaine, 1 with Jenny)
Jenny opens up a little more, including photo-shoot with the mc
Thanks for your support

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Nadia, Jen & Elaine are hot as fuck... it's a shame this game is so mind numbingly bogged down by crap game mechanics. I dont mind games that allow for gradual corruption, etc... but this game takes it to a ridiculous level - especially with such terrible game hints or lack of directions in the game. There's nothing "intuitive" about playing along which is a real shame cos the models are so gorgeous.

Anyway, it took me sooooo long to get to Rowena's place but some error dumps me back to the main menu as soon as the MC gets changed!!! Has anyone else experienced this error and/or can help me get past this crash please?

I tried a search but nothing showed up for 'rowena house crash'...

My last attempt at playing this cursed game may have to be trying to follow ALL of Ahchi's gameplays - if not, I'll just go back to doing CG rips for the pictures. That will be a real shame cos without context, the images are not as meaningful after the build up...

Reactions: HGR11957
Mar 6, 2021
Will the NTR be just the one shown in open? Or goes to more girls (mother-sister)? Melinda doesn't care, after the developer totally destroyed her personality, to put a forced NTR in the other game, I totally lost interest in her.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Will the NTR be just the one shown in open? Or goes to more girls (mother-sister)? Melinda doesn't care, after the developer totally destroyed her personality, to put a forced NTR in the other game, I totally lost interest in her.
The *Original* NTR part of the Sunday (Melinda) Rape scene was not forced !
YOU were warned by SNC to take a path to prevent it from happening.
YOU had to *deliberately* choose the other path to trigger the said scene not ONCE but TRICE !!
And at that, it was Very Short, for as soon as Jax threaten the MC's life Melinda KILLED him !!

After the shit storm from those that were upset buy THEIR choice !
The scene was amended to a simple Blackmail/Rape/Murder scene

I'm not a fan of "NTR" (Netorare; Being unfaithful [ to the MC] )
However in the end I CHOSE to play through that scene !
Because except for some images , 90% of that scene was in the *Dialogue*,
Which contained some very important (Character/Psychological) clues.
after all the game was suppose to be a Adult Murder Mystery .

Last edited:

qweasd55

Nov 28, 2018
at week 8 day 45 when they go to Rowena house for the first time after they going to change and MC wait at the pool why the game go back to the main menu ?
can you help me please

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
at week 8 day 45 when they go to Rowena house for the first time after they going to change and MC wait at the pool why the game go back to the main menu ?
can you help me please
I hope someone can - I have the same problem! :cautious:

davsun

Nov 15, 2021
not a complain... the game is good, but its just the renders, nice girls... not fun to play, hard to understand what we need to do to open the events! hope in the future the dev improve it

Reactions: 40kk and riddikk91

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Ahchi can you help us
The version on this site was uploaded *Before* a "Fixed" version of V10 was released.
However there is a reported work-round for this bug
I found a fixed for that rowena bug that goes straight to the menu(sorta). What I did was download v5, it should be from the previous page, just look it up for the download. Play v5 but load up your v10 save or w/e and do the pool scene about 4-6 times, then save. Now, you should be able to play on the newer version of the game without going straight to menu on the pool scene.

Reactions: Kidisbusch
1.50 star(s) 55 Votes