Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
i do all as u said so after this .. i will open any sex scene ?? becouse if i sneak she told me to leave and i back to them he about to leave thanaxx alot and sorry if i ask alot
That's it for Jenny/Adam.
Choose go see Nadia/Ashley for nude photos

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
i cant open it :(( can i uploud my save to check whats wrong ??
You Need to make your choice Here, You can not do both on the same night. screenshot0011.jpg
Or wait until next time when Jenny sends you to your rooms, and then choice the other option.

Reactions: zizobc

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Quick Question, Is there a limit to how many times Elaine can "Sleepover"?
ie, Did it once in v10, Done it once so far in V11, is it possible to it again in V11 ?

Tessi

Aug 4, 2020
Screenshot_20220504_121334_com.jd.jpg how to finish this task i give the gift in saturday in sunday nothing happened how to keep in sunday home nadia?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
View attachment 1792327 how to finish this task i give the gift in saturday in sunday nothing happened how to keep in sunday home nadia?
All this is suppose to do is to give you the Option to visit the "Nude beach" with Jenny and Elaine on Sunday.
ie.
09:00-Go Living Rm, Relax, *Don't get Nadia *,
(Choose this to go to Nude Beach; the other option leads to Normal Beach)

Loco7

Aug 31, 2020
Can someone send me a full save game? I'm playing it on android(v11), and I don't know what to do. I have 700 points on Nadia and Jenny, nadia domination 44 and 310 money. They ask me to look for a job, but when I leave they tell me to try the next version, I don't get any option to buy a camera or to buy a cell phone.
As for history, I just rented my room to Elaine, I made a website for Nadia, I met Rowena at 15:00 and she asks me about the camera that I can't buy. For some actions with Nadia she asks me to ask her about practicing kisses, but I can't find when to ask her. The only scene that came to mind was a HJ in the bathroom with Nadia and sex with her in her bedroom at 11AM.
Do I need more points to advance in the scenes?, although I would greatly appreciate it if you could pass a saved game of at least the complete V10.

By the way, I exercise several times a day (more than 20 days in a row) and MC does not lose weight.

Sorry for my English

Last edited:

swordicek

Jun 20, 2021
Can someone send me a full save game? I'm playing it on android(v11), and I don't know what to do. I have 700 points on Nadia and Jenny, nadia domination 44 and 310 money. They ask me to look for a job, but when I leave they tell me to try the next version, I don't get any option to buy a camera or to buy a cell phone.
As for history, I just rented my room to Elaine, I made a website for Nadia, I met Rowena at 15:00 and she asks me about the camera that I can't buy. For some actions with Nadia she asks me to ask her about practicing kisses, but I can't find when to ask her. The only scene that came to mind was a HJ in the bathroom with Nadia and sex with her in her bedroom at 11AM.
Do I need more points to advance in the scenes?, although I would greatly appreciate it if you could pass a saved game of at least the complete V10.

By the way, I exercise several times a day (more than 20 days in a row) and MC does not lose weight.

Sorry for my English
If i want money use save editor fór Ur save file

gold

Sep 23, 2016
Hi,
If anyone needs a guide
Here is an updated copy of my "Gameplays"
To cover V11.0.(Public), Start/End of version saves included.

NB. Adam beach quest not done.

Hope this will be some help

Good luck and enjoy the game
how to unlock gallery?

gold

Sep 23, 2016
After askign Elaine to help change mother's job and she coming on different sundays until mom tries new outfit, I get stuck on Elaine calling asking to use my room?

Tessi

Aug 4, 2020
Hi,
If anyone needs a guide
Here is an updated copy of my "Gameplays"
To cover V11.0.(Public), Start/End of version saves included.

NB. Adam beach quest not done.

Hope this will be some help

Good luck and enjoy the game
Laurndry (part 2) 09:00 Living Rm
{ Get sister's Thong}
( Retro update! from V10,0
Require's a fresh start for now)

b) Sunday Beach with Adam
How to done this quest can you tell me
How much points need to have? I copy save game (36-4-LT1)

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Laurndry (part 2) 09:00 Living Rm
{ Get sister's Thong}
( Retro update! from V10,0
Require's a fresh start for now)

b) Sunday Beach with Adam
How to done this quest can you tell me
How much points need to have? I copy save game (36-4-LT1)
Screenshot_42.png
Screenshot_11.png

If you like the game, Please support SNC,
So that the game can be developed further.

Last edited:
1.50 star(s) 55 Votes