Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Here is the my file that fixes the bug in Rowena visit at the pool. They are all minor issues and do not take long to fix. It is implanted in version 12.
If you like the game, Please support SNC,
So that the game can be developed further.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cyiek and Hlextor

Hlextor

May 6, 2017

Unlocked

3 Likes
I hope Jenn realizes soon that she is making out with her son and not thinking about her husband all the time. And also makes out with her son sometimes sober. Always these alcoholic mothers... :cautious:

qweasd55

Nov 28, 2018
Can anyone help me with version contain gallery ..
I download it many times but v11 no gallery ..
Help me please ...

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
So how to get version with gallery ?
Do you know any source of it ?
Become an "Unforgettable" tier Patreon (£23 per month)
and you will get a coded version (including gallery) sent to you (early) via Direct Message whenever a new version is released.

Reactions: qweasd55

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
Honest to GOD. I do not understand how we can still have grainy 3d images this decade. Applying a noise filter is 2-3 clicks at most. How can you make years worth of 3d renderings and have never heard of a noise filter is BEYONE ME

Mar 6, 2021
Honest to GOD. I do not understand how we can still have grainy 3d images this decade. Applying a noise filter is 2-3 clicks at most. How can you make years worth of 3d renderings and have never heard of a noise filter is BEYONE ME
I read your review, and I have only one thing to say, welcome to the world of SerialNumberComics. An alternate reality, where nothing makes sense.

Reactions: amBest
1.50 star(s) 55 Votes