Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I am answering your question here because other people may have the same question. These two events are only visible in a certain section of the game. With your save end version 11 you can't see it anymore. If you want to see it you have to play again or use old save. It is best to play again from the beginning with version 12. It doesn't take long, you can play through the entire game from the beginning in one day without any problems.
Screenshot_14.png Screenshot_21.png

Whether you see this or other footjob depends on your decision in the game. You can see only one FJ from both. To see the second FJ you have to make other decision.

Screenshot_18.png

If you like the game, Please support SNC,
So that the game can be developed further.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Hlextor

qweasd55

Nov 28, 2018
I am answering your question here because other people may have the same question. These two events are only visible in a certain section of the game. With your save end version 11 you can't see it anymore. If you want to see it you have to play again or use old save. It is best to play again from the beginning with version 12. It doesn't take long, you can play through the entire game from the beginning in one day without any problems.
View attachment 1822427 View attachment 1822428

Whether you see this or other footjob depends on your decision in the game. You can see only one FJ from both. To see the second FJ you have to make other decision.

View attachment 1822431
So you have walkthrough to the game from beginning that can help us ?

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
So do you have link for v12 ?
I'm sorry, but I don't share the links. You have to be patient until someone posts it. Sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: qweasd55

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
He's on patreon, so he probably has the official developer walkthrough, and he comes here to burp that the game is very easy. There was a guy who did the same thing in FOTM, I don't know if it was the same person. Since the vast majority cannot play this mess.
Yes I am a patron. There is no official walkthrough, even if there was I wouldn't have used it. Playing with the WT would not have been fun for me. As you can see I have been supporting some games for some time.

Screenshot_22.png

Last edited:

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Okay, but to say that the game is easy is kind of pointless, it may even be for you who took the mechanics of this developer, but it's not easy for the vast majority, the game is a mess, the tips inside it don't help, things don't open or appear when they have to open or appear. In the other two previous games, there was a walkthrough, but even with them, many couldn't, if you missed a hook, you were in an infinite loop.
Anyway, just to take a look at the images, I don't play the game, I even played it in the beginning, but these types of games (sandbox), when they are too repetitive, end up taking all the fun out of playing, it's not worth repeating thousands of times the same things to open a new repetition.
By the way, since you are a patron, could you answer my question above about possible tags. It can be in private if you want. I will not bring to the topic.
I am not only a patron, I am also a friend of SNC. For me difficulty is the most important criterion and makes 50% of the rating of the game, then comes the graphics and the story with 20% each and other things make the last 10%. So a game with the best graphics in the world and the best story, if it is too easy can only get 50% for me. The game with the worst graphics and bad story but with good difficulty gets more than 50%. When it comes to your NTR question, nothing has been finally decided.

Last edited:

J'dore_59

May 6, 2021
Yea that’s what….. how is it termed public if you’ve got to pay $20 for it?…. Anyways I hope someone uploads it

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I think it was the translator, so it would be for the public that pays 20$ per month.
There is an extra version with gallery for $30 patrons. The update for other patrons $20, $10, $5 whether it is correct or not it is called Public Version.

Last edited:

Olmec48$

May 2, 2020
The public version was released a few minutes ago.
View attachment 1823573
Your information is very helpful since it tells me that my approach to this game has not been correct or appropriate. my problem is the developer could have and should have said what you are saying. He makes everything much harder than it needs to be. The great majority of people experience frustration unnecessarily. The developer has poor support on Patreon and to a great degree it's his own fault.

1.50 star(s) 55 Votes