Mar 6, 2021
definitely not aimed at you but to the game, thx for answering btw (y)
I use a translator here, so sometimes it complicates things for me, but there's no need for the guy to offend me for that. But OK, yes, the same crap as the other games, infernal repetitions, since he doesn't know how to tell a story, that's all that's left, to give volume to the game.

Reactions: mammonite

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Dear people, each of us has different preferences and there are so many games that each of us can find something he likes. I personally love such games and that's why I started supporting SNC over 3 years ago. That's why I can't understand you, if I don't like a game I just don't play it and look for a game I like. You have to remember that there are people like me (even if I represent a minority) and we want to have fun playing too. SNC makes games for people like me. I don't get upset when other games are not for me. I accept the fact that the games are made for people with different preferences and I don't play it.
If you like the game, Please support SNC,
So that the game can be developed further.

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2021
Dear people, each of us has different preferences and there are so many games that each of us can find something he likes. I personally love such games and that's why I started supporting SNC over 3 years ago. That's why I can't understand you, if I don't like a game I just don't play it and look for a game I like. You have to remember that there are people like me (even if I represent a minority) and we want to have fun playing too. SNC makes games for people like me. I don't get upset when other games are not for me. I accept the fact that the games are made for people with different preferences and I don't play it.
Calm down man, I was just defending myself, you won't see me around here again, even more so after our conversation.
Enjoy the game you like, I'll look for mine. (y)

Reactions: Lukumoide

J'dore_59

May 6, 2021
This is the only thread I’ve noticed where everyone has to keep asking for someone to upload the latest version unlike the others where it’s the first on their respected threads….. Really sad

J'dore_59

May 6, 2021
V12 post

Unlocked

Additional render not in game
This version is same as this

What's new:
Girls night event (big one) happens on a Tuesday for the first week, then next week it's every Tuesday and Thursday, this event includes all three girls
Rowena event that is shown in gallery is related to an option when she visits Nadia, after that the mc can call her during one specific hour of the day (from his room)
Nadia nude beach additional scenes
Jen and Elaine nude beach additional scenes
Event with Nadia is related to giving her the gift card on a Saturday (more than one time)
Event with Nadia when Rowena is visiting @ 15:00, both 2 choices have different outcomes, one for Nadia and one for Rowena (mentioned above)
Thanks for your patience
Links:

J'dore_59

May 6, 2021
In this version, I remember to having reading somewhere in this forum saying that the MC has sex with Jenny was allowed to stay the night. Is this true?

1.50 star(s) 55 Votes