george1106

Mar 25, 2018
Do Rowena Blackmail quest First,
Then buy this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
PS If you have 300 corruption points, I would start concentrating on relationship points instead,
Do Rowena Blackmail quest First,
Then buy this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
PS If you have 300 corruption points, I would start concentrating on relationship points instead,
How and where? In bathroom at 15:00?

J'dore_59

May 6, 2021
Well I hope v13 would have Jenny getting even more corrupted!!! Excited for the next update. Thanks Ahchi for sharing the teasers!

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Well I hope v13 would have Jenny getting even more corrupted!!! Excited for the next update. Thanks Ahchi for sharing the teasers!
The kiss looks a bit off,
Will she kiss him back?
Or is this where we start getting {Jen/Dom} points?

Reactions: J'dore_59

J'dore_59

May 6, 2021
Want to be an hero ?

Unlocked

Additional render not in game
This version is same as this

What's new:
Girls night event (big one) happens on a Tuesday for the first week, then next week it's every Tuesday and Thursday, this event includes all three girls
Rowena event that is shown in gallery is related to an option when she visits Nadia, after that the mc can call her during one specific hour of the day (from his room)
Nadia nude beach additional scenes
Jen and Elaine nude beach additional scenes
Event with Nadia is related to giving her the gift card on a Saturday (more than one time)
Event with Nadia when Rowena is visiting @ 15:00, both 2 choices have different outcomes, one for Nadia and one for Rowena (mentioned above)
Thanks for your support
Links:

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
The kiss looks a bit off,
Will she kiss him back?
Or is this where we start getting {Jen/Dom} points?
I would appreciate it if Jenn would not think, it is her husband and not her son. And if she is also finally sober, when she makes out something with her son.

1.60 star(s) 54 Votes