Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
What do you think jen being corrupted will lead to or what things will be done to corrupt her.
We are already corrupting her. AND have been doing so since V8.0.2.
As we corrupt her she become less concern about nudity and is slowly developing lustful feeling towards the MC.
By the end of V12 , Though still drunk, she is now asking for sexual release from the "MC" ,
and Not from someone she mistakenly thinks is Steward.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hlextor

george1106

Mar 25, 2018
yes, a couple of times, then at nude beach and your room @ 19:00
From that point save at choices easy to get wrong .
I have tried both options in the bathroom at 15:00 several times (Hide and wait ... and Empty ...). Nothing new is happening either in the bathroom or on the beach.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I have tried both options in the bathroom at 15:00 several times (Hide and wait ... and Empty ...). Nothing new is happening either in the bathroom or on the beach.
This is what I did

a) Day 1
15:00-Go Bathroom (new scene Rowena),
------[ A NEW OPTION IS AVAILABLE ]

b) Day 2
15:00-Go Bathroom, Hide and wait,
(Catch Rowena stealing lipstick)

c) Day 3 (Must be a weekday)
10:00-Go Living Rm, Relax, Convince her to go,
------Why are you looking in the first place?
------{Ash/Cor+1}, Rowena to kiss you.
------[You play for a while and go home]
------*Remind Rowena about the lipstick*

d) Day 4
19:00-XXX MAKE A SAVE NOW XXX
------Go MC's Rm, " FIGHT BACK* "
*** You MUST fight back this time ! ***
*** (Event can not be repeated) ***
------Better call Jenny*

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Jen's Dilemma [v12] [SerialNumberComics]

COMPRESSED

SIZE: 507 MB

PC / MAC: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Shakyjed

Jan 15, 2019
I checked the images and there is a scene where elaine catches MC and Nadia having sex... How does one trigger this scene?

agriosage22

Jul 13, 2017
started game how do you get camera for photoshoot have the job with elene have money but dont know what to do after to get it

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Gave it a shot. Complete mess and waste of time starting from the beginning. Elaine's quest line never triggered properly, no action on that front. Progressed through Jenny and Nadia, for the most part, excluding any lewds involving Elaine.

Then after so long, suddenly Jenny is back at her old job / old work outfit, the guy from the night club still pops up from time to time, so half of Jenny's events are old, all mixed in a big jumble of bullshit :ROFLMAO:

That play guide misses beats by day 50ish and is completely off the rails by 100 or so. Wouldn't recommend that either.

I knew what I was getting into from having played Foot of the Mountains, oh well. Got Jenny liquored up and plowed, so at least that worked. Nadia was a primo cum dumpster for the duration of the ride, so there's that.

davsun

Nov 15, 2021
man... the dev has being lazy in this game, he only have nice girls, the renders are very good, but too lazy to make a playable game and story... becouse he is lazy, some guys keep posting here to help him on patreon, but since he is lazy, who will invest money in renders only? when he starts to work and make a game and put a good story in the game, then he will get patrons

1.60 star(s) 54 Votes