Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hi anyone else suddenly getting "Mom" and "Dad" instead of "Jenny" or "Steward" in the dialogue ?
( V12, PC version)

davsun

Nov 15, 2021
V12 post

Unlocked

Additional render not in game
This version is same as this

What's new:
Girls night event (big one) happens on a Tuesday for the first week, then next week it's every Tuesday and Thursday, this event includes all three girls
Rowena event that is shown in gallery is related to an option when she visits Nadia, after that the mc can call her during one specific hour of the day (from his room)
Nadia nude beach additional scenes
Jen and Elaine nude beach additional scenes
Event with Nadia is related to giving her the gift card on a Saturday (more than one time)
Event with Nadia when Rowena is visiting @ 15:00, both 2 choices have different outcomes, one for Nadia and one for Rowena (mentioned above)
Thanks for your patience
Links:
PC
MAC
Android
Link was working, but not anymore, i was workingo to get more dayly download in Mega and then the link broken... :cry:

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
can someone who grabbed V12 re-up. The guy must have had the mega links nuked already. Thanks!

J'dore_59

May 6, 2021
These scenarios are different from v11, even after giving the gift voucher I’m seeing the old outputs only during the lunch time. And as for Jenny I first thought I would have to increase her corruption for her to open up with Elaine on the nude beach cuz this image is a different scenario from the normal ones which were previously already in v11 when Jenny visits the nude beach

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
These scenarios are different from v11, even after giving the gift voucher I’m seeing the old outputs only during the lunch time. And as for Jenny I first thought I would have to increase her corruption for her to open up with Elaine on the nude beach cuz this image is a different scenario from the normal ones which were previously already in v11 when Jenny visits the nude beach
I got the second "Hot Lunch" when I gave her a voucher @ 12:00 Saturday (This is the third vouched I have given)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for the Nude beach this is my 8th or 9th visit to the beach with both Elaine and Jenny

Reactions: J'dore_59

davsun

Nov 15, 2021
could you send the link again, not work

J'dore_59

May 6, 2021
I got the second "Hot Lunch" when I gave her a voucher @ 12:00 Saturday (This is the third vouched I have given)

As for the Nude beach this is my 8th or 9th visit to the beach with both Elaine and Jenny
Yup I got these scenes as well….. Thanks Ahchi!!!! Completed v12 update

Reactions: Bellyk Franck
1.60 star(s) 54 Votes