buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
tell me how to play? where are any tasks or tasks???what to do or where to start???developer..what is this puzzle??? why is there no path?o_Oo_Oo_Oespecially if my English is bad. how can a Russian play?????:cry::cry::cry:

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Sorry "Gameplay" on hold while awaiting reply from SNC about "Jentease"
Depending on SNC's answer, may go back and replay from mid V13.

View attachment 1972252
jentease.rpy was already in version 12. The only change is that in version 14 an event was added where you get jeteaselingerie = 1. the lines in girlsnight are identical in versions 12, 13 and 14.
Left version 12 and 13 right version 14 (jentease)
Screenshot_47.png

It was required to trigger this event (version 12, 13)
Screenshot_20.png
New event version 14. The old scene was expanded to include the new one.
Screenshot_30.png

Version 12 above, version 13 in the middle and version 14 below. girlsnight.rpy
mrel >=250, elaine_convince==4: (version 12 line 794, version 13 line 938, version 14 line 993)
Screenshot_49.png

You are doing excellent work and many people would be desperate without you. I am sure that you are the most important person in this channel. We all make mistakes and the only thing that is certain in our lives is that we will make mistakes again. To trigger it, it is best to use a save from version 12 (before you have lesbianchannel = 2, I did it that way) and continue playing it with version 14. It can be triggered without any problems.
If you like the game, Please support SNC,
So that the game can be developed further.

Last edited:

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Hi all,
Have updated my "Gameplays" to cover v13 (Public), if anyone wants a guide.
(End of gameplay saves included)

NB there was another "Retro update" in V13.
There were four more images add to spying though Nadia's window.
if you are early in the game.

Good luck and enjoy the game.
One more little thing, we can also see Nadia masturbating with endsave 13 or 14, only we have to enter Nadia's room at 14:00 first (sex scene). After that at 15:00, 16:00 or 17:00 we can see Nadia masturbating. But only once a day.

Last edited:

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
The biggest advantage of playing SNC is that we can play about 4 hours with each update. With other game developers, we're usually done in an hour.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hlextor and Cyiek

POW75

Dec 24, 2019
Hello! I would like your help in how many times I have to call Rowena so that her mother appears? Thank you in advance for your help!

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
The biggest advantage of playing SNC is that we can play about 4 hours with each update. With other game developers, we're usually done in an hour.
Thanks, I had redownloaded v12 and was working through my girl's night gameplays
it turns I had done the V12 Jentease.
I will follow you advice and keep a a V12 (Lesbianchannel=1) save.

Reactions: Lukumoide

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
One more little thing, we can also see Nadia masturbating with endsave 13 or 14, only we have to enter Nadia's room at 14:00 first (sex scene). After that at 15:00, 16:00 or 17:00 we can see Nadia masturbating. But only once a day.
Hi,
From your "Spoilers" could tell us if the scene below is available in Vi 14 public.
or will we get it in V15?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I like the game, but the way this game is structured you repeat the same stuff dozens of times to unlock a scene. So if this was not a sandbox game, the update would be done in a half an hour, just saying. The grind is real

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Both scenes will be unlocked for you in version 15. All others can be unlocked in version 14.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: D2K and Ahchi

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Hi all,
Have updated my "Gameplays" to cover v14 (Public), if anyone wants a guide.
(End of gameplay saves included)

Good luck and enjoy the game.
Thanks much!! Deeply appreciated. :) When the game is completed, or at least any old version reworks are complete, is there any plan to update some of the older/initial day action notes?

They were fairly solid until the first girl night, then all the choices shown simply were not there (maybe it's due to the Patreon/public version differences) and then after that a few other items slowly drifted away from the steps. (98-99% of things are spot on though so thanks again for putting this together.) I can't imagine the tedium of doing these each time, unless it's a lot of copy/paste.

Side question... Is there a benefit to doing the same actions multiple times even if the actions dopn't boost a stat? I am thinking of many of the 2100 hour actions that have the same steps repeated often yet no apparent stat's are being raised.

Also, as a side question, does looking at the "help files" on the PC for Jen and 'Nadia' really change anyhing? Every day starts wityh reviewing these steps generally but dozens of days go by without any change. Does checking these actually trigger any game changes?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Thanks much!! Deeply appreciated. :) When the game is completed, or at least any old version reworks are complete, is there any plan to update some of the older/initial day action notes?

They were fairly solid until the first girl night, then all the choices shown simply were not there (maybe it's due to the Patreon/public version differences) and then after that a few other items slowly drifted away from the steps. (98-99% of things are spot on though so thanks again for putting this together.) I can't imagine the tedium of doing these each time, unless it's a lot of copy/paste.

Side question... Is there a benefit to doing the same actions multiple times even if the actions dopn't boost a stat? I am thinking of many of the 2100 hour actions that have the same steps repeated often yet no apparent stat's are being raised.

Also, as a side question, does looking at the "help files" on the PC for Jen and 'Nadia' really change anyhing? Every day starts wityh reviewing these steps generally but dozens of days go by without any change. Does checking these actually trigger any game changes?
Hi
In reply to your questions,
Yes, I am awaiting the introduction of "Jen/Dom", Then I may rework the Gameplays.

Some events will slowly open up as you repeat them,
and in the case of "Exercise" not only did it open up, you *Have* to repeat it at lease three times a week.
(I recommend six plus)

The "Help" files on the computer were a great help when introduced But not now.
(May have been dropped/forgotten)

Last edited:
Reactions: Cyiek

Anime34guy

Aug 7, 2022
You need to do three things before you can work for Daniel "Part Time"
you need to have asked Nadia for a kiss,
(Not sure which is the right one as I had done all three,
a) at 09:00 or 10:00 in the living room, watch TV and talk to her about learning to kiss.
b) at 12:00 ask for Kiss to do the dishes, or
c) at 13:00 point to your cheek when she ask you to leave
uploaded photos to her social page
then checked it with her.

attached below is what I did in v6.0 to get the job.
It may not work for you but hopefully it will give you clues

How and when to ask for kissing lessons

Rodnarr

Jun 28, 2017
What are the triggers for Jen to start working?
I have hired out the room but nothing more seems to happen.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This modus operandi has to be plastered on the first page in bold yellow huge lettering:
and in the case of "Exercise" not only did it open, up you *Have* to repeat it at lease three times a week.
(I recommend six plus)
and in the case of "Exercise" not only did it open, up you *Have* to repeat it at lease three times a week.
(I recommend six plus)

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
What are the triggers for Jen to start working?
I have hired out the room but nothing more seems to happen.
If you are asking about the second job?
go to the living Rm/Hall at 18:00hrs on *Sunday*,
Where Elaine will visit and you will be asked to leave so they may talk in peace. (Do this four times)
(Buy *Spy-cam* if do not have it)
hire room to Elaine (when you get back ,check on spy-cam until you get a photo showing Elaine's face)
Hire room to Elaine but this time return home and "Sit and wait"
Talk to her about the photo.

1.50 star(s) 55 Votes