Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
How do you get the spanking scene(s) in the game?
Exercise in your room.
PS Do it a few times to get a new option
ie

Go MC's Rm, Exercise
Do it here, Ok, I'll stop But...

Also there is one in Nadia's room at 13:00 hrs
Just keep pulling down her bottoms.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Living Room 20:00,
When the option Talk to Nadia has a "*" and the option Talk about web page also has a "*".
Mentioned it a half dozen times and never had Jen figure it out. I suppose we're supposed to rat her out the first time it's mentioned or else keep it secret forever?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Mentioned it a half dozen times and never had Jen figure it out. I suppose we're supposed to rat her out the first time it's mentioned or else keep it secret forever?
Sorry just checked an old save and discovered that option now "Always "has a "*" ?
It should only get a "*" when that option become active,
When Jen asks about the page COVER for Nadia.

Reactions: Ozygator

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
Exercise in your room.
PS Do it a few times to get a new option
ie

Go MC's Rm, Exercise
Do it here, Ok, I'll stop But...

Also there is one in Nadia's room at 13:00 hrs
Just keep pulling down her bottoms.
Okay. Are there certain numbers for corruption, relationship, domination, etc. for the characters I need to get to for that?

iamcharlie

Apr 9, 2020
Sorry just checked an old save and discovered that option now "Always "has a "*" ?
I have done launch with cheryl and downloaded pic from daniel . anymore content?

Epicuren

May 10, 2017
Yes, this business of always having a "*" here, the Internet Help never being updated, and never knowing when you've seen everything there is to see made me drop my patreon several months ago.

amin2020

Dec 10, 2020
Lunch with Melinda and Cheryl (Think this is part of Cheryl's storyline,
While downloading images from Daniel's phone could be part of Melinda's storyline)
Lunch was done with Cheryl and Melinda and I downloaded the pictures from Daniel's phone. Is there another scene with Melinda in this version?

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Was thinking on the story of the game so far, at least my understanding of it, and wanted to check if what is known so far about Jen and her family is accurate or not. It's been a little tough to get all the story due to having to grind so many events to get them currently resolved.

1) Jen left her husband, packied up both kids with little more than the clothes on their backs, some portable items, and pocket money that allowwed them to get necessities and live for a few weeks/1-2 months before needing a job.
2) Primary reason to leave was apparently her husband implied that she was a gold digger, one too many times, after at least 18-20 of marriage (based on kids ages) and she was tired of it.
3) Doesn't seem to have been a plan, other than she called her friend who is a sex-worker, hiring out clients from the strip club she works at, and found a smallish 3 bedroom dwelling to mov into.
4) Jen didn't work for the first weeks they were there, and from the story so far, apparently her job skills are primarily waitress or server, and shifting rapidly to stripping (in spite of her initial morality being direclty opposed to that type job).
5) She is still apparently opposed to wearing clothes that "show too much" to the degree she has what seemes to be a phobia or other strong negative reaction to it, that her stripper/prostitute friend, is trying to help her overcome.
6) The second job she accquired, although initially presented as just a waitress or server in a strip club apparently has a requirement to actually be a stripper part of the time too (which is not realistic. Since the wait staff/bartenderrs and strippers are ususally very distinct and don't cross job functions in any strrip club I have been in unless they came in primarily as one or the other and only did the other job once in a blue moon/rarely), which doesn't seem to the case here. Jen is definitely progressing down the corruption path regardless of how she was shown to be vehemently opposed to it when it was initially presented to her.
7) Thus far she primarily seems to being corrupted due to seeing the penis of another male, possibly being lonely herself, even though as a grown woman who was likley married for a decade or more, seeing a penis would not normally be that corrupting (you'd think).
8) The MC of the story is the typical narcassistic personality who only cares for whatever it takes to get said penis mentioned above, wet. Not main motivation factors, empathy, second guessing if anything they are doing is the right thing to do, etc. These unquestioned impluse behaviors include potential forcing the younger frmale of the houesehold to engage in sex when she may not actually want it or he is at minimum not stopping when asked multiple times by the younger female.
9) Jen has a very unevenly written personality. On one hand she still comes down on her kids for speaking with their father, apparently missing said husband, but is so prideful that she would father strip and and do other potentially negative actions that would definitely ruin any chance of a marriage reconciliation, than reach out end things and get her family better set. Hell, even a divorce would set her and her kids up so she wouldn't need to do any of these actions, unless she just wants to do them because she can. She is already apparentyly moving on past her (ex) husband with the dude from the strip club currently. As noted above Jen is overly modest, or was initially, and this thin veneer of civility crumbled very fast under the weight of alcohol and her wanting to have 'fun', while still trrying to present a parential figure that's expecting to be respected. Not sure how well she believe she will be respected by any parents of kids her kids make as friends, if she does go full bore into stripping as that's not typically a positive societial job classification to have. As the story develops Jen may be written more consistently, but currently there are not really well defined reasons for her actions in many situations noted above. A waitress who was adamant to not have a uniform that was too short or showed too much, to full fledged stripping in a matter of days or weeks that's a fairly signifigant hurdle to just casually cross over without really discussing it or showing any real inner turmoil for chosing that path. Overall very inconcistent character building from a story standpoint thus far.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Hlextor

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Beware there has been some (large) changes to getting points since version 8.02,
So please use as a guide only.
Ps Hidden stat !
You will need to Exercise at lease three time a week (I would recommend at lease six times)
Exercising builds stamina, But you will lose one point every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
(This came in with V10 or 11 I think)
[When we get "Jen/Dom", I'll think about doing a fresh stare]
The biggest difference that I noticed is that we get more relationship points now then when the walkthrough was written I guess. I just finished day 52 and all the events so far are on point, I just hope it continues this way so I don't lose track of the PT.

Thanks for you great work Ahchi

Reactions: Ozygator

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Thanks!

If all the conversation topics had that special character to even know if there was new info to be learned that would make the grind so much more bearable. That and literally cutting the totals needed for some things by half ot more. Needing something like 300 count for something when you get them 1-2 hpoints at a time and can't even do them daily is a bit of a bear. Maybe I missed the grind to this extent in FoTM but with that game it always seemed like multiple different paths could be worked on at once if the player could figure how to marry them all together.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Lunch was done with Cheryl and Melinda and I downloaded the pictures from Daniel's phone. Is there another scene with Melinda in this version?
You can check the images from Daniel's phone on your computer but that's it for this update

Reactions: amin2020

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Damm ! Another "Retro" update !!
Trying to trigger "Jentease" Problem is you need "Lesbian camera =1"
But if you finish "Girl's night in V13 you will have "Lesbian camera = 2"

However below is a link to a file of all the new images in V 14.
Not all are playable in V14 public

• Red Heart
Reactions: DragonNinja1979

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Sorry "Gameplay" on hold while awaiting reply from SNC about "Jentease"
Depending on SNC's answer, may go back and replay from mid V13.

jentease.jpg

Reactions: Cyiek

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
How do you increase Nadia's corruption?
Try these:-

10:00-Go Living Rm, Watch TV, Ask for help,
------Grab her head,{Ash/Cor+1}
------Continue.

11:00-Go Bathroom, Use Toilet, Come closer,
------Just give me the towel{Ash/Cor+1/Dom+1}

Also you can get another point , If you call Rowena and take Nadia with you.
Convince har to go to the nude beach and ask her why she is looking at it. (Not Friday)

1.60 star(s) 54 Votes