Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
How to trigger first set of pics (let's sit somewhere, take me to my room)?
You can only see it before you saw Jenny stripping at work. After that you only see the other option.
If you like the game, Please support SNC, so that the game can be developed further.

Last edited:
Reactions: RottenPlum

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
What are odds for mc to have sex with Melinda. I think lesbian threesome btw Melinda, Cheryl, and jen would be cool. I wonder what is going on when Jen sees Melinda on sundays.

Reactions: amin2020

POW75

Dec 24, 2019
Hi! What does "Nadia rats out" mean for Jenny dominance? You still have zero points. Thanks for the help!

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hi! What does "Nadia rats out" mean for Jenny dominance? You still have zero points. Thanks for the help!
Hi,
If you keep pushing "Nadia rates out" you will get to a point where you will start getting "Jen/Dom points"
But it will take some time to do it.
Therefore, I chose to wait for V16 before carrying on with "Nadia rats out".

If you like the game, please support SNC,
So that the game can be developed further.
Thanks

Reactions: POW75 and Chaosguy
Aug 1, 2022
After what the developer did on the previous game, and apparently this one is going the same way. It is very difficult to give him any money. And what's worse, if it happens, which is becoming increasingly clear, he won't let anyone know, or he'll only let you know on the day, as he did that day.
Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Jen's Dilemma [v15] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.51 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.50 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 364 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 347 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
After what the developer did on the previous game, and apparently this one is going the same way. It is very difficult to give him any money. And what's worse, if it happens, which is becoming increasingly clear, he won't let anyone know, or he'll only let you know on the day, as he did that day.
What are you talking about? Just state your opinion plainly and let's discuss.

Reactions: Ahchi

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Not sure I understand your comment. Do you mean the Dev is not that that communicative and releases things without a ton of fanfare and time tables? That may be her style so that she doesn't feel pressure. Giving money to a dev is always optional, and you can do it or not based on your opinion. Just if you are expressing an opinion please make it clear what you are complaining about.

Secondly, Dev is female, so SHE has 2 or 3 complete games to this point, so one of the most successful female devs on this site in terms of completing games.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
We don't care. You act like you speak for his supporters, without their consent.

Swizzstick

Apr 10, 2018
Bruh, I don't even like grinding in a console game what makes you think ppl wanna sit here and click themselves to death like foot of the mountains again.... Honestly don't even see any improvements as game developers taking ppl money and then making the same game over again with different characters. I tried but this shit is for the birds.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
is there already a sex scene between the mc and Jenny in this update?

I started this game today and so far it's been just grinding

1.50 star(s) 55 Votes