MrDeadRat

Oct 26, 2017
I give up, this is insane, I tried following the gameplay guide, I started from scratch, I didn't cheat, nothing fucking works, I'm renting my room to Elaine and I just can't get Jenny to get the first job, I tried this game several times at this point, and every single time I'm stuck in the same place. And I see the same questions all over the thread and it just doesn't seem to work...

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I don't know what his supporters are paying him for. Can no one tell him that we need a quest book for this game?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Ahchi, please! On 1st week you say 'MC Rm,Check social pages' . I don't have such an option. I have only Study, Exercise, Open the internet,Return. On 'Open the internet' have only Shop and Get help. What is mean, where I can find this option, please?
The "Social" page was later renamed "Get Help" .

Reactions: AVM666

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
This is the latest copy of my Gameplay ,
It is not a Walkthrough,
Hopefully it should still be some help.
(Due to some retroactive updates, "Please" use as a guide only)
Good luck and enjoy.

If you like the game, Please support SNC,
So that the game can be developed further.
Thanks
You know Ahci..... I loved the game Dev did before...FOTM, but the idiotic grinding made me just quit the game. Now its this game, loved it from the beginning, i thought Dev is gonna learn from his misstakes, but no..... Same shit, grindnig every fucking day, no real story only sexscenes everybody have to look at every fucking hour of the day..... And theres you.....Unrenning the game, writing some stupid gameplay and forcing people to follow your stupid gameplay and your saves.... If you wanna write the walkthrough then do it.... Stop forcing people to watch your stupid gameplay.... And you dev... Listen to people.... Give some hints in the game, for thouse you call"internet" in the game is pure bullshit.......

Last edited:

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
read my opinion before its gonna get deleted, as always when im writing some :love::love::love:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
You know Ahci..... I loved the game Dev did before...ATOM, but the idiotic grinding made me just quit the game. Now its this game, loved it from the beginning, i thought Dev is gonna learn from his misstakes, but no..... Same shit, grindnig every fucking day, no real story only sexscenes everybody have to look at every fucking hour of the day..... And theres you.....Unrenning the game, writing some stupid gameplay and forcing people to follow your stupid gameplay and your saves.... If you wanna write the walkthrough then do it.... Stop forcing people to watch your stupid gameplay.... And you dev... Listen to people.... Give some hints in the game, for thouse you call"internet" in the game is pure bullshit.......
I call it a "Gameplay" because it's how I played the game!
It is NOT a "Walkthrough" nor a "Guide", though some people like to use it as one.
No one is forcing anyone to use my Gameplays,
I post them so that if anyone "WANTS" one they can have one,
As for the "Saves" I have been asked for them before, so I just include them just in case.
And as for "unrenning the game"
I play the game using the Hint/Info given when downloading the game from the Patreon page.
Sometime when I get stuck and Then I will look at the code,
but I am not good at reading the code, (in fact I am trying to learn how to code)

From your post, I realize that you are struggling with the game,
However, there are many other games out there that might suit you better.

In the meantime,
please refrain from attacking other players ( in this case, myself) or the developer
in a poor attempt to cover up your own inadequacies.

Guid nicht.

Thanks

DLhimself

Sep 17, 2018
So, no family fun times in a super grindy boring sandbox game? :unsure:
Damn, that was the only thing that made Foot of the Mountains kinda playable. :cry:
RIP game.
dude thats what i was thinking, i couldnt progress shit even tho i used save editor for stats. but then i took a look at the "images" folder and theres a shit ton of sex scenes. with both Jenny and Nadia and a couple of others too. i just have no idea how to progress that far in the actual game or if possibly the images are there but the script is not updated to have the scenes? who knows. foot of the mountain had me bang my head against the wall too. need a gallery mod and a walkthrough mod for this dude's games....

Reactions: Swizzstick

LutherManhole

May 5, 2020
The Circle of Lust in Dante's Inferno should just be a room containing this game on a computer, but every time you think you've finally solved this Rube Goldberg machine of a game and get to crank one out, you cum fire ants.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Probably already asked to death but : I'm stuck running in circles (as expected). Got Jenny her 1st job (the clothes store), trying to get her to the 2nd. When on Sunday 18h on the couch, I got 2 options, 1 does mostly nothing, the other finishes with MC saying he needs to find a way to have Elaine corrupt Jenny. Done both options a few hundred times and nothing happens ...... Not expecting much to come out of this

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Probably already asked to death but : I'm stuck running in circles (as expected). Got Jenny her 1st job (the clothes store), trying to get her to the 2nd. When on Sunday 18h on the couch, I got 2 options, 1 does mostly nothing, the other finishes with MC saying he needs to find a way to have Elaine corrupt Jenny. Done both options a few hundred times and nothing happens ...... Not expecting much to come out of this
Have you attempted to blackmail Elaine?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Anyone have the best way to get Domination over Jenny and Nadia?
Try these, for Nadia

11:00-Go Bathroom, Use Toilet, Come closer,
------Just give me the towel {Ash/Cor+1/Dom+1}

17:00-Go Bathroom. Shower (door unlocked)
------Well, Up {Ash/Dom +1},
------Thank you {Ash/Rel+1}.

But I think we may have to wait till V16 to "Dom" Jenny

Hope this helps.

Thanks

• Angry
Reactions: XKimky

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Dunno how to do that
At 18:00 Sunday, Go to the Living Rm,
Choose either option, Elaine will visit, you will be sent away and Jenny will complain about her job.
(You will need to do this for 4 Sundays)
DO not skip! and read dialogues.
i.e.
18:00-Go Living Rm, Going to continue?
------(new scenes)
------(new scenes)
------(new scenes)
18:00-Go Living Rm, have you noticed something,
------(new scenes)
(In dialogue, MC thinks about getting Elaine's help to get Jenny to change her job)

Go to work and buy spy-cam if you have not already done so.
Place Spy-cam in MC's Rm.

Invite Elaine to use room, (May need to repeat until you get a picture showing her face)
Check camera in room, when you get a good picture, Invite Elaine to use room again,

This time return home and choose "wait", Talk to Elaine about the picture.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

1.60 star(s) 54 Votes