Delafayette

Sep 13, 2022
How ( or when ) do you get your first job? I only got money once from Elaine to rent room but I hear that's only once a month in game time.

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
Fuck this shit hate the grind and resets , so much of this grind spoils the content of this game , luckily last game had an gallery mode to save the game , but this game still has no gallery mode even though the models and animations are quite decent compared to the other games with gallery.

40kk

Sep 2, 2019
I’ve yet to get the initial camera for the page, can’t get hug her option, can’t get option after you pull her out of bed after she calls for Jenny… so many can’ts in this game and not available yet

jcd321

Aug 16, 2020
Hello can someone help me out I gave Jen the green bikini and I fought with Rowena's boyfriend but I still not getting some of the scenes because of this. Like still asking to raise my corruption with Jen and I don't kiss Nadia when I go to her room at 11am. and I'm following the guide from here but is not matching up can someone help with a save

Delafayette

Sep 13, 2022
Probably already asked to death but : I'm stuck running in circles (as expected). Got Jenny her 1st job (the clothes store), trying to get her to the 2nd. When on Sunday 18h on the couch, I got 2 options, 1 does mostly nothing, the other finishes with MC saying he needs to find a way to have Elaine corrupt Jenny. Done both options a few hundred times and nothing happens ...... Not expecting much to come out of this
I corrupted Jenny before her job ( as of now she has no job and nether does the MC). On sunday at 900 relax in living room, at choice pick "keep quiet". You end up cleaning the house. Sneak a kiss and grab boob and she was corrupted, then she has you try on shorts make sure you turn around or you woun''t get the second corrupt. You can do this every Sunday at 9, 10 and 11. Most times you will get 3 corrupts each hour.

Last edited:

Delafayette

Sep 13, 2022
I corrupted Jenny before her job ( as of now she has no job and nether does the MC). On sunday at 900 relax in living room, at choice pick "keep quiet". You end up cleaning the house. Sneak a kiss and grab boob and she was corrupted. You can do this every Sunday at 9, 10 and 11. Most times you will get 2 corrupts each hour.
How did you get her and the MC jobs and how did you get a camera?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Question. Is the camera actually the new phone?
No.
The cameras in the game are:-
a) Your phone, (which you take "Practice" shots with and take photo in "Sis blackmail".
b) Nadia's phone (which she uses to take photos of you, "sis blackmail"
c) Spy/Web cam used in attempt to blackmail Elaine and spy on events in Livingroom/Hall.
and
d) Real camera for Photoshoot (with is not in game [yet?])

hope this helps.

If you like the game, Please support SNC,
So that the game can be developed further.
Thanks

peregrin

Jul 27, 2018
Thank you Ahchi but don't work, seem Get help page(statistics) is different from 'Check web page for update' or something option in menu, in the end I downloaded one of your saved game. You have my respect for your patience to play this game.

Reactions: Ahchi

CloneAlias

Mar 26, 2020
The game says I need to raise my corruption to 25 points in order to proceed with Jenny in the nurse outfit in the evenings but I over 150 corruption points. Is there something else that I need to trigger or is this path unfinished?

Delafayette

Sep 13, 2022
No.
The cameras in the game are:-
a) Your phone, (which you take "Practice" shots with and take photo in "Sis blackmail".
b) Nadia's phone (which she uses to take photos of you, "sis blackmail"
c) Spy/Web cam used in attempt to blackmail Elaine and spy on events in Livingroom/Hall.
and
d) Real camera for Photoshoot (with is not in game [yet?])

hope this helps.

If you like the game, Please support SNC,
So that the game can be developed further.
Thanks
So I cant add pictures to the younger girls web site unless I get the real camera. ( I say younger girl because I have renamed my main characters)

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
So I cant add pictures to the younger girls web site unless I get the real camera. ( I say younger girl because I have renamed my main characters)
You can upload pictures from your phone but we can not buy a "Real" camera (yet)

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
Can someone give me a bit of the synopsis of the story? I tried to read the dev intro but it seems vague. What is the goal of the Male Protagonist? Thanks!

Delafayette

Sep 13, 2022
You can upload pictures from your phone but we can not buy a "Real" camera (yet)
If your talking about the pone in the lower right corner how or when can we do it? Or is it the phone you buy for 900 dollars which I saw mentioned in some ones game play print out?

1.50 star(s) 55 Votes