Delafayette

Sep 13, 2022
Ok I am corrupting the older girl by relaxing on Sundays at 9, 10 and 11 and choosing "Keep quiet", "Steal kiss" and "Grab Boob" (make sure you turn around when trying on shorts)( you can get 3 corruption point each time you do this) and Dominating the younger at 11 and 1700 in the bathroom. So how do you trigger " learning to kiss" or inviting Natilie to the beach? I am making a little money by renting room ( Wednesdays at 1800 or 1900 by going to town and meeting Natilie, buying movie tickets and then calling her on Thursday at 1500, giving tickets to older girl at 1600 and then sending them to movie at 1700. That's my routine at the moment.

Last edited:

Delafayette

Sep 13, 2022
If you buy the piercing on the internet and give it to the younger girl you can have sex with her when you excersize or when you give help at 1400 It funny tho because you can do that but at 1100 in bathroom she acts mad at you when she walks in on you but you get a domination point anyway.

Delafayette

Sep 13, 2022
Forgot to say to have sex when excersizing you have to tease her at 1300 buy pulling shorts down a few time and then when you excersize she comes in and jumps you.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hello guys, how do I install the camera in the hall?
It's in the MC's room, you are trying to get a picture in of Elaine in action.

If you like the game, Please support SNC,
So that the game can be developed further.
Thanks

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Dev has learned nothing from previous games again, the same mistakes keep repeating. Is someone on the forum his patron or can't they tell him they are making the same mistakes?

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I am a patron. I love this game. It's perfect in my eyes. I even love the little bugs that still exist with $30 update. It even enhances the game for me because it takes me longer to finish the update. I fix the bugs I find and then report them to SNC with a description of what I changed to continue playing. The bugs have already been fixed in the public version.
If you like the game, Please support SNC, so that the game can be developed further.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I am a patron. I love this game. It's perfect in my eyes. I even love the little bugs that still exist with $30 update. It even enhances the game for me because it takes me longer to finish the update. I fix the bugs I find and then report them to SNC with a description of what I changed to continue playing. The bugs have already been fixed in the public version.
If you like the game, Please support SNC, so that the game can be developed further.
Tell the developer a quest journal would be useful, and as in previous games because you don't know what you need to do, or give him a tutorial because you have to do everything by trial and error.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
How ( or when ) do you get your first job? I only got money once from Elaine to rent room but I hear that's only once a month in game time.
Once you start you can, if you want too, rent her your room every day!
But I would not recommend this as you will need to do other events during that time.
As for "Working for Daniel", you will need to have:-
a) purchase All four outfits for Nadia,
b) Taken "Practice" shoots of her in all of them, (18;00 Nadia's Room)
c) Uploaded imager to her page, (MC's Room after 18:00)
d) Check Nadia's web page, (MC's Room, after "c")
At lease, Hope this helps,

If not, I have attached a copy of V15 (Fresh Start) Gameplay below,
(This is Not a "Walkthrough" but a record what I did in the game.
So, if you do use it use as a guide only)
NB. it ONLY covers from the Start of the game To Working For Daneil (STWFD)
End of "STFWD" save included (Sorry about the names)

Good luck and enjoy the game.

If you like the game, Please support SNC,
So that the game can be developed further.
Thanks

Urgent:
Sorry but I have found an error in my V15 Fresh_Start [Pt-1] Gameplay.
I am revising it now,
It seems that we can raise relationship and or corruption point a wee bit too fast,
while this will cut down on grinding it can also make it easier to bypass triggers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hlextor and Gabaw
1.60 star(s) 54 Votes