Delafayette

Sep 13, 2022
Question
How do you make Elaine to stay at your home?
I only did it once. You need to be renting your room out a few time, then every sunday at 1800 watch for Elaine to be there. One of them she will talk to you about your room and you will have 2 choices. Pick the bottom one ( I think it says "I don't know). Then you tell her it's not enough money she then asks what will it take and you respond a piece of you. She says not when the others are home. Then you have to wait till both girls are gone. Pretty sure its one of the sundays where you relax then choose "why not" at 0900 and and the choice is only the 2 girls by themselves. Then you can call Elaine to come over.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Much appreciated
Quick work of warning, DO NOT raise Jenny's Relationship points above 290, If her corruption points is less than 49.
or 190, f she has more that 50 corruption points,
until you have purchased her a bikini, given it to her and then asked her to wear it,
Or you will bypass a trigger needed in a later stage of the game.

Reactions: tommyjohne

Delafayette

Sep 13, 2022
Quick work of warning, DO NOT raise Jenny's Relationship points above 290, If her corruption points is less than 49.
until you have purchased her a bikini, given it to her and then asked her to wear it,
Akkkk !!!! I wonder what was going on. I didn't know you could buy her a bikini. I bought the other outfits for Nadia. I am at 813R and 179C, but I am boinking the younger girl all over the place and I poked Jenny once at 2100 when she bent over and then passed out,then I started to go in circles in the game.

Delafayette

Sep 13, 2022
How did you find that out? I did buy a second gift card for Nadia and something for Jenny but it didn't say what the item for Jenny was. I remember the card was supposed to arrive the next day but don't remember it being delivered. I did find an end game scene tho. Nadia went out with Elaine and I had a choice of boinking Nadia or licking her. I chose boinking and her and Jenny walked in catching us and kicked us out of the house ending the game. If you chose lickingyou can keep going.

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
How did you find that out? I did buy a second gift card for Nadia and something for Jenny but it didn't say what the item for Jenny was. I remember the card was supposed to arrive the next day but don't remember it being delivered. I did find an end game scene tho. Nadia went out with Elaine and I had a choice of boinking Nadia or licking her. I chose boinking and her and Jenny walked in catching us and kicked us out of the house ending the game. If you chose lickingyou can keep going.
Been playing the game since V1,
Did a fresh start at V8.02 and notice some jump in the game where you would bypass some events.
Since in V15 Jen/Dom was unlocked I decided to do a new fresh start,
but soon discovered that I was bypassing events (and triggers) within the first week!
One of those was the trigger for Jen Photos at night,
We have to ask her to wear the bikini at 19:00 EARLY in the game while we still have LOW points.
She would refuse to let us take any photos at that time (we would get "$mbikinirequest==1").
But now by the time we can get her a bikini we have already got too many points.

Ps there are three events where you trigger a "Game Over".

Delafayette

Sep 13, 2022
Been playing the game since V1,
Did a fresh start at V8.02 and notice some jump in the game where you would bypass some events.
Since in V15 Jen/Dom was unlocked I decided to do a new fresh start,
but soon discovered that I was bypassing events (and triggers) within the first week!
One of those was the trigger for Jen Photos at night,
We have to ask her to wear the bikini at 19:00 EARLY in the game while we still have LOW points.
She would refuse to let us take any photos at that time (we would get "$mbikinirequest==1").
But now by the time we can get her a bikini we have already got too many points.

Ps there are three events where you trigger a "Game Over".
I bought a present for Jenny on the internet. Could it be the bikini? If so when do you give it to her?

Last edited:

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Lmaoo, and I thought the game had gotten review bombed for their obvious intentions to include ntr very soon. But nahh, the game really is that bad, somehow worse than the previous one. Unbelievable. Only thing decent is the art, LIs are all unlikeable as fuck, gameplay is a complete mess, story (the little of it that there is) is just bad and assume is going to get much worse.

Reactions: pappypop
Jun 30, 2018
looks like thats it for serialnumbercomics games, all the games have horrible reviews and this one is the worst, i managed to squeeze through the grind of foot of the mountains 1 then foot of the mountain 2 wasnt as grindy but still grindy than most other games, but these reviews will make me stop following this creator forever

Delafayette

Sep 13, 2022
I restarted to try and keep jenny below or at 290. When and were do you get the bikini? I did get to hug her in her room and it said I should buy her something.

1.50 star(s) 55 Votes