HGR11957

Apr 5, 2021
I did shared once, buy for a month, you can follow my lead instead of cry. Or practice patience please. Thanks.

If you like the game, Please support SNC,
So that the game can be developed further.
Thanks
That it goes to us then am like with FOOT OF THE MOUNTAINS. I am cured of the developer.

kuzann

May 23, 2020
I’ve tried every other way to subscribe again with a new account, new debit card I.e 2 different ones and also with a PayPal account and I still can’t go through. I guess it’s time for “RIP Jen’s Dilemma”!!
try make fake acc? So dev will never know you.

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
Did he increase the Drop Ratio for Jen? Because i cant get past +1.... Im more in the - ... xD

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
JensDilemma-v19
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Legal1709

Aug 25, 2019
Can anyone tell me if Melinda has any scenes in this game? I only care about her tbh, she single handedly carried foot of the mountains for me, I could play any game just for her

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

This version continues the story, most events are related to asking Elaine for help with Cheryl so she doesn't tell Stewart. In a previous version, Elaine took the main character to the beach and they have met Melinda and Daniel, Daniel says that he needs to see the mc as soon as possible and asks him to pass by the shop during the next day, well that's it, the day has come and it's time to visit the shop now, and the story goes on from there.
This will require several visits to the shop.
Plus additional scenes when Nadia plays the prank on him with the help of Rowena, if you didn't do it first time, do it now again so you can unlock many things with Jenny.
There are 17 animations:
2 with Elaine
1 with Melinda
1 with Nadia
1 with Nadia and Rowena
12 with Jenny
Thanks for your patience.

Sep 10, 2022
Working on a community Ren'py port for SU currently so the Jen story is on the backburner. Definitely still want to finish it (JS) but it'll be a bit. I'll incorporate the more recent content of course!
"community Ren'py port for SU?" I remember there was a port but it was abandoned, are you working on another?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
"community Ren'py port for SU?" I remember there was a port but it was abandoned, are you working on another?
Short form proof of concept, maybe we'll build a community, thread and regularly updated demos in programming/dev section of this forum, OP is me.

1.50 star(s) 57 Votes