MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
the previous games of SerialNumberComics are in the OP

the first was abandoned but Tangled Up is complete in the S1 and comes with season2 that seems to be abandoned

Foot of the mountain can be considered a sort of prequel of this one only because there is Melinda that here, in the Jen's Dilemma is the owner of the brothel
I am aware of SNC's history, that's the point of my reply and I even followed it up. What was the point of your reply to my post to another poster who didn't know what they were getting into with SNC grindfests?

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Does this game have an in-game walkthrough?
unfortunately no but here we have the great guides made by Ahchi
and i will never ve tired to say to him MANY THANKS for that great job

I use the guides as following

1) I install universal renpy mod in thegame folder
2) I use console for money, corruption, relationship brains and exercise or physique points that are written in the guides (I add about 10-20 points to compensate the skipping of the scenes that are good just for add the points!)
3) I use built-in timer for skip hours where there are no new scenes and i go in thetime and location where nes scenes start
4) when a new scene is starting I save it in the save menu and i rename the save using the universal mod feature

When the game is at the end i will have always a way to replay all the scenes in chronological order.

By this way i'm able to reply the full story avoiding all the repetitve boring scenes and i can remove all the grind.

of couse the first time play is a bit longer--- but ater the first time i will be able t follow only the story that for meis very interesting

Thanks to Ahchi this is possible ... and maybe one day whem i complete the game i will share my saves for the community.

Stay tuned!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: nozu and outrullers

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As it is sung in one children's song, no one expected such here end :). If the hand does not flinch, the logical finale of this story, although this is the beginning of the next season, we will look. Thank you Ahchi for hot news :)(y), and what happened on the missed screenshot, probably a scene in the hospital:).

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
how to get 180 points ?
Please check your "mrel" points,
If Jen's relationship points is 180 or greater then you have encountered a known bug,
(An extra line (56) in the code that shouldn't be there)

not_a_user_69

Formerly 'Hawky01'
Aug 7, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you need to filter noise in render, saves time in rendering with same quality but using less iteration.
DAZ Iray Render Parameters Config.png
post Denoiser enable - ON
pixel filter = Mitchell/gaussian
post denoiser start iteration - default/(up to you)

will increase render quality greatly and removes grain and reduces render time.

1.50 star(s) 60 Votes