Irrfan007

May 9, 2020
if the author is here, please kindly allow players to modify cloths, pierce rings, tattoos, and also pls revive Tangled Up S2

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
Not that I'm about to start playing this game again ( I guess I might to try to get to the end ), but it's been bugging me.

How did the MC go from screwing mom and daughter to out on the streets. I would guess they knew everyone was screwing each other based on the pics. I played for two days going in circles and never getting anywhere in chapter one, to jumping into chapter 2 and finding the MC on the outs with everyone. Just boggles my mind.

The lack of control over the MC and characters in this game kind of ruined it for me, to a degree. What story I did get I kind of liked.

I can't see the mom and daughter being too upset with the MC considering what they're doing in chapter 2, their life styles as it were.

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
how to get 180 points ?
If you look in the code there is nothing after the 180 points thing. It's unfinished.
There are so many things like that in their games. Already moved on to ch3, but things left unfinished in ch2. The least they could do is go back through the code and remove those messages that mean nothing.
Like asking his sister to change her outfit, she never will in ch2, there is no code for it. It's a useless button to click on, would have been better to ask for a photoshoot and just go to it or have her say she will only wear these clothes.

I am going to assume ch3 is going to wrap things up for the series. It tears me up inside how fractured they are. I hope ch3 starts bring them all back together and working with each other. Like him as their managers and such.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
OK , about JD3-v1.
There is an annoying little bug in the game.
The bug is that the Variable "$ bstudy" will not reset.
Therefore you can only study TWICE in the whole game,
This is an issue as there are some events that need to be done at 19:00hrs
and without Studying (or Skipping) we can only get to 19:00 on Sundays

Hopefully this will be fixed in JD3-22.
If so I will be do a "Fresh-start" with v2.

Will post JD3-v1 gameplay tomorrow with notes on how to get the missing scenes.

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
OK , about JD3-v1.
There is an annoying little bug in the game.
The bug is that the Variable "$ bstudy" will not reset.
Therefore you can only study TWICE in the whole game,
This is an issue as there are some events that need to be done at 19:00hrs
and without Studying (or Skipping) we can only get to 19:00 on Sundays

Hopefully this will be fixed in JD3-22.
If so I will be do a "Fresh-start" with v2.

Will post JD3-v1 gameplay tomorrow with notes on how to get the missing scenes.
Thank you Ahchi for your work and advice (y) , we will definitely read it carefully before the update comes out to understand the process. I understand that we will see the update soon, this is good:)(y)

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
The S2 V7 the game is good but there at least 2 annoying bugs that aremaking the game unplayable

event_s is resetting every day and many scenes at the living room cannot get reached with V3 Ahchi guides
I need always to add the correct event_s
I posted this issue here: https://f95zone.to/threads/jens-dilemma-ch-2-v7-serialnumbercomics.82476/post-14422502

this bug starts also with a non sense in the storyline when Nadia go out with the client why she is still also in the house?
a person cannot be present in 2 different places at the same time!

also there is no way to get the scenes with event2 even of i write in the console every day at 22:00 is reseted to ZERO!

there is way to fix this annoying bug?

I think your guide requres to habe all the version of S2
the guide for V2 works with V2as you said,... but to get all the scenes are required also all other version because with every update the previous one does not work!!!

the coding in this game is A TOTAL MESS!!!

A VN VERSION IS REQUIRED I will never support this mess... I'm sorry for the SNC ... but the game is not playable at all!

Last edited:

Irrfan007

May 9, 2020
The S2 V7 the game is good but there at least 2 annoying bugs that aremaking the game unplayable

event_s is resetting every day and many scenes at the living room cannot get reached with V3 Ahchi guides
I need always to add the correct event_s
I posted this issue here: https://f95zone.to/threads/jens-dilemma-ch-2-v7-serialnumbercomics.82476/post-14422502

this bug starts also with a non sense in the storyline when Nadia go out with the client why she is still also in the house?
a person cannot be present in 2 different places at the same time!

also there is no way to get the scenes with event2 even of i write in the console every day at 22:00 is reseted to ZERO!

there is way to fix this annoying bug?
use universal renpy mod, this game is time killer otherwise

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
IF SNC wants my support he has to release a VN version of all the complete S1 and S2!!
I don't pay for bugs and I do not want correct the code errors that are everywhere in all the versions

This story is Amazing... but the value of the game-play is ZERO!!!

Reactions: Irrfan007

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
I'm certainly not such an advanced user, but I play following Ahchi's advice, on Win7, and I don't see any problems in the game. Even the statistics match, except for the money, but that's my decision to save money in the club :) . The game is certainly unique, but that's not a reason to insist on some improvements and get hung up on it. I think it's much more productive and interesting to make your own walkthrough, where you can implement your comments while correcting the program code :) .

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
are you saying that there is a version with the Gallery?
so the Public version is not the same as Patreon version?

how much for get the version with the gallery?
No I am playing the public version, (From Patreon)
The version with the Gallery is of a higher tier and also "Encoded" to each individual Patreon.
as for the cost:- Screenshot 2024-08-13 160947.jpg

Last edited:
1.50 star(s) 60 Votes