DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
I am thinking, "is this the game where I hate the interface?" ... yeah, because I just can not figure out how to move forward. Talk to mom or sister a million times, still can not figure out how to move forward. Even worse, it seems to be a slow burn.

Just my two bits.

OniKuro

May 31, 2017
wait so chapt 2 it's like a remake? so do ch 3?
i mean it's been a while since i played this one n ch 2 start a bit different but with no progression at all.

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
Chapter 1 Player here and I have got to say..... This Game NEEDS a walkthrough and a damn Cheat menu. Holy Shit is is a grind fest, And I Still cant figure out just How to advance other than just stupid luck on what or when I click. The Help menu sucks ass and gives so little information as to HOW to do things its almost useless. I Really want to finish it but I have been grinding for HOURS and still can't get to the place where Jen changes Her Job. It is Just Random luck I have made it this far. I am at the point now I am just rapid skipping everything just to move things along.

sergejgarba

Jun 3, 2020
unfortunately no but here we have the great guides made by Ahchi
and i will never ve tired to say to him MANY THANKS for that great job

I use the guides as following

1) I install universal renpy mod in thegame folder
2) I use console for money, corruption, relationship brains and exercise or physique points that are written in the guides (I add about 10-20 points to compensate the skipping of the scenes that are good just for add the points!)
3) I use built-in timer for skip hours where there are no new scenes and i go in thetime and location where nes scenes start
4) when a new scene is starting I save it in the save menu and i rename the save using the universal mod feature

When the game is at the end i will have always a way to replay all the scenes in chronological order.

By this way i'm able to reply the full story avoiding all the repetitve boring scenes and i can remove all the grind.

of couse the first time play is a bit longer--- but ater the first time i will be able t follow only the story that for meis very interesting

Thanks to Ahchi this is possible ... and maybe one day whem i complete the game i will share my saves for the community.

Stay tuned!
[/QUOTE
where to download mod Universal Renpy 052.?

sazaar

May 2, 2017
The characters are cute, but that's all the pros) The division into parts, the plot, the grind - that's already the cons. I never understood the division into parts. Why can't you make a complete game?

Reactions: AleksanderD

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
I keep waiting for the MC do do something to start bringing in money to pull his mom and sister out of what they're doing.
Or at least take control and stop being so weak.
He brings nothing in to the house and just pervs on them all day. Dude needs to start his own company or something where he can protect his mother and sister.

Oh nevermind I just seen that the MC will start dominating more and more as the episodes go by. I hope he starts taking control of what's going on. To see his rise and then fall and now he seems to be picking himself back up is great.

Still not a fan of having to do something 1000 times to get to the next scene or story line plot. But it is what it is.

Last edited:

Forsaken08

Apr 26, 2019
Finally i hae found way to solve many ussies in this game using Universal Renpy mod 052
I have found a way to put in "True" in the persistent.unlock_7 that was in False and many scenes was hiden.

I have also found a way to use the Ahchi guides to help to avoid grinding and repetitive useless event

I use the console to add Stats like corruption, relationship, money and all other requirements
and I finally can jump inly in the hour of the new scenes...

After this I can say that this game is great (y) (y) (y) but i really do not understand why to put so meny hiden requirements to get the scenes

This game requires to have VN VERSION... i think the dev will geta lot of more supporters

Jenny is now a total whore/slut but she is also one of the more attractive female model
Jenny deserve a game where she is the protagonist
I'm falling on love for her:love:

Just my 2 cents
i don't understand how to find "persistent.unlock_7"

1.50 star(s) 60 Votes