walroad

Dec 18, 2022
Ahchi는 Jenny가 일을 시작한 후 얻을 수 있는 포인트를 여기에 나열했습니다.
View attachment 2247277

Jenny가 일을 시작하기 전에 매일 rel 포인트를 얻는 추가 방법이 있습니다. 9:00, 12:00, 14:00, 16:00
[/인용하다]

고마워 형제여
하지만 나는 어떤 장면을 볼 수 없다
제니가 클럽에서 일하는 것 같아요

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Has this taken into account the v17 bug where Elaine didn’t do the second visit?

J'dore_59

May 6, 2021
Unlocked

As a Christmas gift, I'm sharing the same high tier version with Prime tier (a one time thing)
In the coming days, there will be some Christmas gifts for other tiers ($30, $10, and $5).
This version is the final, even though the name says beta
What's new:
Big event at 15:00 with Nadia and Rowena, leads to several things, one of them is sober interaction with Jenny
Event of convincing Elaine to help with Cheryl, also leads to different stuff
Several small events linked to the above mentioned event, especially with Jenny
This version contains 13 animations
Please report bugs and errors
Thanks for your patience

Links

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
By being able to lower the rel points now, we can still trigger the events after the fact (we can have a few weeks of minus points on purpose). There will be such events in the future. Therefore it is not always wise to maximize "rel" points. It is enough if we have enough points to trigger everything. It's a fantastic idea from SCN, it adds a lot to the game. So deducting points makes sense. I think it will be essential to always see all events as the game progresses.

Last edited:

Olmec48$

May 2, 2020
Reactions: Lukumoide

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Thanks. Your answer is very helpful. I have a no idea what cheat code is but I have high relationship points from simply trying to figure out the puzzles presented by the game. I have previously restarted the game because I realized that my approach was wrong. I will have to think about restarting the game a third time.
You don't need to play from the beginning again because of this. You can keep playing. Read it.
https://f95zone.to/threads/jens-dilemma-v18-serialnumbercomics.82476/post-9647371

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I downloaded the game but I was quickly reminded on how I hated Foot of the Mountains. I quickly deleted the game. Sucks because some of the renders look good. Yet I can't stand god awful gameplay.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
By being able to lower the rel points now, we can still trigger the events after the fact (we can have a few weeks of minus points on purpose). There will be such events in the future. Therefore it is not always wise to maximize "rel" points. It is enough if we have enough points to trigger everything. It's a fantastic idea from SCN, it adds a lot to the game. So deducting points makes sense. I think it will be essential to always see all events as the game progresses.
Or the dev could, you know, have a roadmap to the ewvents that will occur and build them in progression and not penalize players and require them to repeat the same events another 50 times to build their points back up.

Time spent playing the game does not equal "game play" time if that's endlessly repeating the same events 300+ times to reach some arbitrary point value overt and over. Game play is when things acrually progress forward and new things occur to tell the story. It's like the difference between walking on a treadmill or walking on the sidewalk, when the goal is to walk 3 blocvks down the street to buy food. One accomplishes something the other does not and its a waste of time.

And for the record, I really like the concept of the game, and even some of the game play, what there is of it. The events are also nice. The approach is the issue, and as I have stated before, if the dev wants to cater to a very small few who pledge at the $30 and get the game they specifically want but the vast majority get confused or disgusted by, that will not in the long run get the dev the broad support they could get by re-evaluating their approach and game play and having hundreds of other players support. Sure the other players might not pay the highest tier, but by sheer volume the total income is greater just because there are more players. More players equals more fanbase, which means more people talking positive about the game, which makes fan base bigger, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lukumoide

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Ok. I have about 5,400 relationship points with Jennie and 4,600 corruption points. Are my points excessive by 100 points or 2,000 points. what is the size of my problem.? Thanks again.
Currently, the event with the highest requirements is triggered with 550 Jenny's relationship points. However, many events require significantly lower values. At the moment there is only one event that requires Jenny's corruption of 55, we can trigger all the others with lower values.

Last edited:

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Or the dev could, you know, have a roadmap to the ewvents that will occur and build them in progression and not penalize players and require them to repeat the same events another 50 times to build their points back up.

Time spent playing the game does not equal "game play" time if that's endlessly repeating the same events 300+ times to reach some arbitrary point value overt and over. Game play is when things acrually progress forward and new things occur to tell the story. It's like the difference between walking on a treadmill or walking on the sidewalk, when the goal is to walk 3 blocvks down the street to buy food. One accomplishes something the other does not and its a waste of time.

And for the record, I really like the concept of the game, and even some of the game play, what there is of it. The events are also nice. The approach is the issue, and as I have stated before, if the dev wants to cater to a very small few who pledge at the $30 and get the game they specifically want but the vast majority get confused or disgusted by, that will not in the long run get the dev the broad support they could get by re-evaluating their approach and game play and having hundreds of other players support. Sure the other players might not pay the highest tier, but by sheer volume the total income is greater just because there are more players. More players equals more fanbase, which means more people talking positive about the game, which makes fan base bigger, etc.
I can understand the majority, but we have no influence on the developer, for him not only commercial success counts. More important for him to have fun at work. I know some game developers who do it only as a hobby and the fun at work is most important for them. Nobody forces me to support the developer, but if the game is something for me I can do it. The majority of games are only offered as a finished product (Tencend, Sony, Apple, Google, NetEase, Blizzard, Elektronik Arts, Nintendo) and we can't influence the content. We can only decide whether to buy the game or not.

• Red Heart
Reactions: tommyjohne

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I personally love such games and am happy that there are developers who are not only interested in commercial success and do not let themselves be influenced and try to implement their vision. Each of us can choose which games to play.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cyiek
1.50 star(s) 55 Votes