Armstrong

May 11, 2017
The comments lied.

Iirc, the girls will only get fucked by people other than the MC if they lose in battles.
There 2 unavoidable rape scenes that you can end early if you pick right choice.
I don't like NTR myself, but rape ≠ NTR. But for some anti-NTR people, even if someone looked at their girl, it's NTR. :ROFLMAO:
And story of this game makes everything crystal clear. I enjoyed playing as Glenn a lot, it's a good game.

LTBergamot

Jun 20, 2018
I spent a good 10 mins at the initial setup screen, wondering why it's taking soo long before I realized I have to press a button to actually start the unpacking. Brightest bulb, that I'm not.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
This question might be retarded but...is there an option to be a kind slaver and romance the girls rather than abuse them?

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
This question might be retarded but...is there an option to be a kind slaver and romance the girls rather than abuse them?
Yes there is, it's the primary theme actually. If you fail at all the combats they'll end up being passed around by mercenary companies at the end, but all the rest of the endings are about romancing the two and winning their freedom and becoming love pets.

Reactions: Bloodguard

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I'm confused, it says extract and run, but it looks like I need to install as well. Is the mega not like the other downloads?

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
I'm confused, it says extract and run, but it looks like I need to install as well. Is the mega not like the other downloads?
Just hit 'enter' in the little window on the screen that pops up and it will create an .exe file. Click on that and you're ready to go.

Reactions: sergyo_ml

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
There 2 unavoidable rape scenes that you can end early if you pick right choice.
I don't like NTR myself, but rape ≠ NTR. But for some anti-NTR people, even if someone looked at their girl, it's NTR. :ROFLMAO:
And story of this game makes everything crystal clear. I enjoyed playing as Glenn a lot, it's a good game.
How ? there are 2 choices. both result was she got rape by bandits. where the right choice are you talking about ?

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes