• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
this save from Gnodab and i combined with my end which is harem end with both girls. there's 2 more scenes locked which i guess you can unlock it by affection towards either 1 of the heroine and win every arena battle.

kusaw

Oct 8, 2020
Warning! A few ntr scenes are NOT avoidable, so watch out before diggin' into this game!
Well duh, I'm not so ok with ntr, but since most part of the plot is so far so good, I pretty much like this game. It's fair.:sneaky:

Reactions: bazelgeuse

ZacharySilas

May 4, 2020
I'm getting an infinite loading problem when starting up, its stuck on 100% 9/10, could someone help me understand why this is happening?

Sep 29, 2019
For anyone who is stuck at the 9/10 loading screen error, take the game folder out of the other two that it is contained within after being extracted. (Take the "Jerez's Arena" folder out of the "Jerezs_Arena_v._Eternal_Alice" folder) Not sure if the file path was to long but this solution works for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: GS523523

joaquimbread

Dec 9, 2016
For anyone who is stuck at the 9/10 loading screen error, take the game folder out of the other two that it is contained within after being extracted. (Take the "Jerez's Arena" folder out of the "Jerezs_Arena_v._Eternal_Alice" folder) Not sure if the file path was to long but this solution works for me.
Didn't solve for me, I'm getting a runtime error on 8/10

Ryatt

Mar 7, 2019
Not being updated from the look of it, unless u go to steam and buy the Version 1.2.01.

3.50 star(s) 28 Votes