hurtor3

May 2, 2017
Alright guys, first of all thank you for this game and also for all what you have provided, like hints and save files etc...

I would like to share a a full 100% save file. also I am not sure but maybe you will need only the settings file from the save folder.
here are the files.
P.S: Tell me if it's working or not :)

clystar

May 9, 2019
Also, no clue what the anti-NTR gang is talking about, didn't find any of that in the game.
Try losing the fight in the arena. You'll get the "NTR scene" where the opponent rapes FMC in the middle of the arena. Also the ending will be different. I lost the last fight and the fighter fucks FMC. Got different ending where you not having "happily ever after". I reloaded my save and it gave different ending.

I think if one of the females lost the fight. You'll get 2 different endings. If they both win all the fights. You'll get threesome scene.

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
so the game says completed but i just finished it and i have a section that says its still to come did that part get abandoned?

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
Iam stuck at the loading screen... after i click the exe the game opens and is stuck at loading screen.... 100%(1/10).
Anyone had the same issue?? Downloaded from NOPY link.

hirakoshinji2

Sep 5, 2019
To be fair, DBZ has tons of people named after food. Goku's real name is carrot, his son Gohan is rice, Vegeta is vegetables, Broly is broccoli... Trunks isn't food though. At least I hope not.

How to Stockholm 101.
Trunks and the rest of the briefs family is named after underwear. Bulma is buruma her mother panchy is panties and her sister is named tights.

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
Not a bad game at all. The good route is pretty wholesome and everyone gets what they want.

3.50 star(s) 28 Votes