RenToyonde

Sep 9, 2018
I'm playing it right now and I'm pretty sure it needs a prostitution tag.

The dialogue seems to be very well written so far. At least by hentai game standards.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I'm trying to see if you can avoid prostituting the girls/getting them raped and still be successful, so far it seems like there are enough ways to make money outside of it, but I guess I'll see.

Upgrading the Store early is extremely important, it offsets all the starting level maintenance costs and quickly pays for itself. Also the "Rest" options only use AP, they don't end the turn as you might imagine, so make sure to make use of that.

Edit: Nope, that was quick. It appears there are some forced rape scenes with randos. I'd consider this NTR, even if the in game character doesn't care, the player might. Most annoying part is it seeming to be unavoidable, it's completely out of your hands to prevent it I guess. Tried both options. Even without the sex component, it sucks to take something like that out of the player's hands. Why even give us an option like it matters? Hate that shit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This game annoyed me so quickly, lol. I'm done.

Last edited:

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Edit: Nope, that was quick. It appears there are some forced rape scenes with randos. I'd consider this NTR, even if the in game character doesn't care, the player might. Most annoying part is it seeming to be unavoidable, it's completely out of your hands to prevent it I guess. Tried both options. Even without the sex component, it sucks to take something like that out of the player's hands. Why even give us an option like it matters? Hate that shit.
Thank you for saving my time! As I never want to play slaving game where I can't keep at least one girl for my personal use only.

And will agree with you that your girl being unavoidable raped is killing whole male dominance fetish for me.

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
So, is there a jpn doujinshi game this 1 takes inspiration from?
It has an arena combat and prostitution section simulator... unless the developer combines 2 of these together...

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Well, i'll be damned. The gameplay on this is pretty damn solid and the characters are surprisingly well written, for h - game standards. Didn't even skip all the dialogue in this one, weird.

Anyway, here is my savedata. 3 Scenes missing and 90% complete, i won every single fight (ofc i reloaded and lost as well huehue), there are probably endings / scenes combined with losing all the battles and continue playing.

Will update as soon as i clear everything, but for now MK11 KL calls. Daddy needs the Osh - tekk Kano Skin.

d3cmp

Jul 19, 2020
Thanks for the game, the story is kind of interesting so far, its a bit dissapointing that the works like tavern dancer, etc dont have a CG at least

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
If you're going to be mister edgey "I don't care about anything but money", how about you have some skills to back that up. Wtf is the MC even doing in this game? Letting your "investment" run off and get raped/killed is kind of a big failure huh? The one thing the MC should have been good at, down the drain in the first week. I'd rather not play as useless edgelord. The narrative that the MC is competent went out the window real fast.
I would actually love to play game or read a book about edgelord who isn't usless and rescued only by a plot armor. But I guess he wouldn't be edgelord then, just a psychopat.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I'm trying to see if you can avoid prostituting the girls/getting them raped and still be successful, so far it seems like there are enough ways to make money outside of it, but I guess I'll see.

Upgrading the Store early is extremely important, it offsets all the starting level maintenance costs and quickly pays for itself. Also the "Rest" options only use AP, they don't end the turn as you might imagine, so make sure to make use of that.

This game annoyed me so quickly, lol. I'm done.
lol you're just mad that you feel cucked when the MC gives zero fucks. Shes barely trained at that point and he's not gonna risk his life to chase after her. If she gets raped, its just a lesson. If she gets killed, its a failed investment. I doubt this MC appreciates self inserting players feeling cucked in his stead.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
lol you're just mad that you feel cucked when the MC gives zero fucks. Shes barely trained at that point and he's not gonna risk his life to chase after her. If she gets raped, its just a lesson. If she gets killed, its a failed investment. I doubt this MC appreciates self inserting players feeling cucked in his stead.

Writing out a sincere criticism of a game and it goes completely over the head of somebody reading it, wew. Some people play H games for more than the sex content dude.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 28 Votes