Welking

Jan 30, 2020
I am starting to like the conditioning :p
1595179219196.png
Game flow is fluid and lets you move on quickly from day to day and does not feel grindy at all.
It is not the most polished (e.g. her face/expression is a little off).
But hey, this game is quite playable.

etego

Jul 19, 2020
Well, i'll be damned. The gameplay on this is pretty damn solid and the characters are surprisingly well written, for h - game standards. Didn't even skip all the dialogue in this one, weird.

Anyway, here is my savedata. 3 Scenes missing and 90% complete, i won every single fight (ofc i reloaded and lost as well huehue), there are probably endings / scenes combined with losing all the battles and continue playing.

Will update as soon as i clear everything, but for now MK11 KL calls. Daddy needs the Osh - tekk Kano Skin.
Thanks very much, have a nice day

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
I would have written that scene so that the MC was strong enough to fight off bandits until help arrived, or the help arrives immediately but he can prevent them from saving her, or he's able to threaten the bandits to stop at any time, but can allow her to be raped instead if keeping the NTR/cucking/whatever you want to call it intact.
I agree. Moreover that kind of "punishment" works only if the victim knows that abuser is entirely in the control of the process. It's like IRL pimp/whore or husband/abused wife relationship. They need to make the victim feel insecure, useless and frightened of them and manipulate her into thinking that only they can fill that void. It creates dependence and addiction. On the other hand if just random rapings and beatings happen to her and there is no one to depend on then she will just fall into deep depression or gets her mind broken. She will kill herself or maybe run away if lucky.

TastyDongo

Jan 28, 2018
Well, i'll be damned. The gameplay on this is pretty damn solid and the characters are surprisingly well written, for h - game standards. Didn't even skip all the dialogue in this one, weird.

Anyway, here is my savedata. 3 Scenes missing and 90% complete, i won every single fight (ofc i reloaded and lost as well huehue), there are probably endings / scenes combined with losing all the battles and continue playing.

Will update as soon as i clear everything, but for now MK11 KL calls. Daddy needs the Osh - tekk Kano Skin.
The three missing scene were the Claudia Ending, Ellin Ending(probably) and Harem Ending.
I don't know exactly how to trigger them, I got the Harem Ending on the first try and Claudia Ending if I lose the last Ellin Battle, I could probably get the Ellin Ending if I make Claudia lose a battle, but I'm that guy who only goes with 2 save file... and lazy to replay the entire game.

Reactions: Yamemai

hoenn321

Jul 17, 2020
I swear I have played basically the same game as this somewhere else on the site, but at this point I have played so many hentai games that everything has become a blur at this point.
The screenshots of the game inside the inn rooms look exactly like the ones in ideology in friction which is a game made by kagura games. The Colosseum is also the same background picture. The general area where the conversations are happening is the same as well.

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Missing two scenes currently.

Did a full "losing combat" where both my girls became top notch courtesan (Bad ending)

And a full "winning combat" where both my girls became Terminators kicking orc's ass (Good endig).

Guess the 2 last scenes must be unlocked with a more balanced playthrough.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
The screenshots of the game inside the inn rooms look exactly like the ones in ideology in friction which is a game made by kagura games. The Colosseum is also the same background picture. The general area where the conversations are happening is the same as well.
Kagura does NOT make games, they only translate them, it is ONEONE1 that have made ideology in friction

LOL32

Dec 13, 2016
I swear I have played basically the same game as this somewhere else on the site, but at this point I have played so many hentai games that everything has become a blur at this point.
Yes, i played it too, it's a plagiarism but with one more slave to train.

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
Only 2 slaves to act as gladiators and brothel agents? This protagonist sucks as a slave owner/pimp. Any decent one worth a damn would have 5 minimum. Red light district economics demand more variety in product; thus he needs to have a few more "units" and should be constantly "rotating stock." This guy would go out of business fairly quickly if this universe had some semblance of economic realism.

Most importantly, i dont like that i know this...

Anime64

Apr 22, 2018
Blade of Glory mainly because Claudia almost looks like the MC from that game Amanda

shiromashiro

Apr 1, 2019
Only 2 slaves to act as gladiators and brothel agents? This protagonist sucks as a slave owner/pimp. Any decent one worth a damn would have 5 minimum. Red light district economics demand more variety in product; thus he needs to have a few more "units" and should be constantly "rotating stock." This guy would go out of business fairly quickly if this universe had some semblance of economic realism.

Most importantly, i dont like that i know this...
The MC has an extensive net of slaves that do chores and other things, but the game puts the heroines as people with a lot of talent and potential, aside from their superior looks, making it the most profitable killing in mc's career. To be honest, i see your point and i agree with having more heroines, but it's also true that the game was concise and didn't dilute too much, making it easy to bear the lack of week activities, also resulting in actually having minor choices and more content in comparison, so i can't help but to praise the game's story, characters and flow of events.

nivak.mal

Jul 25, 2017
Yes, i played it too, it's a plagiarism but with one more slave to train.
using the same slave gladiator genre isn't plaglarism lol. Also the Alibi+ games have a reputation of being really shallow and dull. This one actually plays alot better plus the art here seems way higher quality.

I've tried i can't find this game released anywhere before. It seems to be a brand new release that was released at the same time in 3 languages on the 17th.

Last edited:

srx47

May 8, 2018
how you can see those images? You use a program or something like that?

inside aa folder (something about cg) open .assets file with this
then hit plugins and save all 2DTextures as png or tga

3.50 star(s) 28 Votes