Collection Video Jerid Oiso collection [2023-11-01] [Jerid_Oiso]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

azidny

May 27, 2020
i like the taimanin asagi series. the sex is not my type of genre but the character designs are very attractive. you might like koruinu.
thx for it, I'll see koruinu yep as u say the character designs are very attractive. If u have a recomended series / game it like Taimanin Asagi series just drop it :love:

Reactions: stormofshadow

namelessXXX

Jul 19, 2022
Mega

Update Jerid Oiso January 2023 Video :
Start from file number 8
- Nyotengu in jail

If you guys ever know another series like Taimanin Asagi or some genre, plot & storey like that drop it :LOL:. I want to see it.
About Taimanin Asagi
Does you have try its side series , Taimanin Yukikaze

Or Series from the same company Lilith like :
- Koutetsu no majo Annerouze ( for me , this good )
- Kangoku Senkan

and For Other Company Series , I think Nengoku no Liese , just this only have game and comic

stormofshadow

Jun 4, 2020
thx for it, I'll see koruinu yep as u say the character designs are very attractive. If u have a recomended series / game it like Taimanin Asagi series just drop it :love:
About Taimanin Asagi
Does you have try its side series , Taimanin Yukikaze

Or Series from the same company Lilith like :
- Koutetsu no majo Annerouze ( for me , this good )
- Kangoku Senkan
yes, pretty much anything from the same company Lilith are also good because they are similar style. i like kangoku senkan ("prison battleship" in english) and all the other taimanin series (taimanin yukikaze, taimanin kurenai, taimanin misao, etc).

there is also a free-to-play game on steam, Action Taimanin, which is pretty fun if you like the characters. there is no hentai in this game though.

a while ago, there was an online card battle game, Taimanin Asagi Battle Arena. this game has lots of characters and over 1,000 hentai scenes all set in the taimanin asagi universe. a small community of people ripped out the hentai scenes and packaged them for offline view. it is called TABA Perfect Viewer. the package is over 9GB in size:

azidny

May 27, 2020
yes, pretty much anything from the same company Lilith are also good because they are similar style. i like kangoku senkan ("prison battleship" in english) and all the other taimanin series (taimanin yukikaze, taimanin kurenai, taimanin misao, etc).

there is also a free-to-play game on steam, Action Taimanin, which is pretty fun if you like the characters. there is no hentai in this game though.

a while ago, there was an online card battle game, Taimanin Asagi Battle Arena. this game has lots of characters and over 1,000 hentai scenes all set in the taimanin asagi universe. a small community of people ripped out the hentai scenes and packaged them for offline view. it is called TABA Perfect Viewer. the package is over 9GB in size:
Google Drive
Do you have a part link?
I have problem with my internet to download that big files XD

stormofshadow

Jun 4, 2020
Do you have a part link?
I have problem with my internet to download that big files XD
i split it into parts, 500MB each. let me know if you need smaller parts.

if you have internet problems you should consider using jdownloader. it helps a lot because it can pause + resume most downloads. much better than downloading through browser. (y)

EDIT:
for anyone interested, i also packaged the scene viewer for Taimanin RPGX (lots of taimanin hentai scenes):

Last edited:

azidny

May 27, 2020

Update Jerid Oiso January & February 2023 Video :
Update January Start from file number 13
- Ryza defeat 2
- Angela sleeping 8
- Helena in the ring

Update February Start from file number 1
- Tamaki sleeping 11
- Nico time stop

Nico was really hot!. What do u think?