EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
s.jpg

Overview:
The Taimanin Asagi (Demon-Hunting Ninja) series of erotic visual novels is a must-play for anyone who loves to see strong and sexy women succumb to the pleasures of the flesh. This is the ultimate box set for fans new to the Asagi series. For one low price, you get FIVE complete games full of tentacles, monster sex, BDSM, and all sorts of other juicy fetish material starring the smoking hot Asagi and her demon-hunting ninja comrades.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-07-03
Release Date: Japanese 2011-11-25, English 2019-07-01
Original Title: 対魔忍アサギ PREMIUM BOX
Developer: Anime Lilith
Translation: BiTrans, Dark Translations & Rattan Man Translations
Censored: Yes/Mosaics
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Length: Long (30 - 50 hours)
VNDB:
Same series: Taimanin Asagi .ZERO - Taimanin Yukikaze
Sequel: Taimanin Asagi 3
Same setting: Witch of Steel Annerose - Ochiru Hitozuma - Koukaku no Ai : Senzai Ishiki e no Mesubuta Kokuin
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Other: COMPRESSED

Extras: HCG - Full Save/Artbook Bonus

Thanks to superelmo for torrent.
*This port is not released by developer, Dowload at your own risk

main.jpg gallery01.jpg gallery07.jpg gallery08.jpg gallery11.jpg gallery04.jpg gallery10.jpg gallery02.jpg gallery06.jpg gallery09.jpg gallery03.jpg gallery05.jpg gallery12.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
I didnt even know all these were translated

Does yukikaze not count as part of the asagi shenanigans?

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
ADVICE to whoever having problems for this game:

Please change your system locale to Japanese. Then download the file again and extract it.

OR

Use and other similar programs.

P.S: You must change your system locale first to Japanese before extracting the game. If not it won't work unless you use Rubix's or Chipanator's solution. Basically, whoever who extracts the game first in non Japanese locale and then change your locale to Japanese in order to play the game will have problems. I have attached an image below for Japanese system locale setting.

TLDR: If you still don't know how to make it work properly, PM me and I will sent you invites to my exclusive Japanese system locale club.

Screenshot (56).png

Last edited:

xort

Jun 1, 2017
I have games spread all over my drives that I honestly don't know if I have all of these games already.
Also MEGA saying I'm over my limit for a 13kb torrent download. I can't be bothered to change my VPN out port just for that.

quantequila

Aug 11, 2018
hopefully this will download and play correctly, the last few taimanin series stuff I tried kept having syntax errors, even when switching to JP locale

edit: nope, just another syntax error

Last edited:
Reactions: pooria664
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes