Ergast

May 31, 2017
Probably a dead thread by now but does this game include every single game in the series in this one download or are there other, if so how many more? thanks
You can check most of this info on the first page. It's missing Taimanin Asagi .ZERO and 3, Taimanin Yukikaze 1 and 2, and Taimanin Kurenai. Witch of Steel Annerose, Taimanin Asagi ~Kessen Arena~ (a card game with most if not every black lilith character in it) and Ochiru Hitozuma too, if you also want those titles in the same setting but not necesarily part of the same series. I'll let you check the ones that are included in this compilation on the first page.

EvilCookies8

Nov 9, 2018
Not sure if this place is dead but if anyone can, could anyone tell me which ones have scat and if those scenes are avoidable because I want to play through these but scat is the one thing I want to avoid if at all possible

Default756

Mar 24, 2019
I think the window is too big, try to downsize it so the menu options at the bottom show on your screen lol
It won't let me change the size at all, it only has windowed and fullscreen. But when I go fullscreen the entire window goes black and I cant click on anything, the sound still works though.

mantismerc

Aug 14, 2019
Requested by FFTW (Request Ticket)
If you want a game compressed or want to help the community with more crunched versions, join us at Game Compression Requests 2.0 and post your requests or compressions!

It seems we've finally grappled XP3 archives at last! After almost two weeks of frustration, the compressing team can show results.
I've made two variations: Lite and "GSR".
"GSR" stands for "Gross Scenes Removed". "Gross" in this instance would be all the urination, scat, and amputation scenes that were detected and were promptly edited or replaced. Blood is still here. The heavily pixelated mosaics were provided in the original, not done by me. The sound files on the original don't seem to play all that well with Locale Emulator, and these compressed versions do have the sound files working along side Locale Emulator, at least when I tested all three. I only tested this game on Windows 10 64-bit!

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Taimanin Asagi Premium Box [Final] [Anime Lilith]

Original Compressed: 1.84 GiB
Lite Rar: 927.33 MiB
GSR LITE Rar: 906.24 MiB

No VT Scans as these are too large to upload.

Tools Used: TotalCode Studio v5.1.1, XnConvert v1.85.1, custom YAC v2.1, GIMP v2.10.22, GARbro v1.5.44.2904

Last edited:

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
Requested by FFTW (Request Ticket)
If you want a game compressed or want to help the community with more crunched versions, join us at Game Compression Requests 2.0 and post your requests or compressions!

It seems we've finally grappled XP3 archives at last! After almost two weeks of frustration, the compressing team can show results.
I've made two variations: Lite and "GSR".
"GSR" stands for "Gross Scenes Removed". "Gross" in this instance would be all the urination, scat, and amputee scenes that were detected and were promptly edited or replaced. Blood is still here, and the mosaics were provided in the original. The sound files on the original don't seem the play all that well with Locale Emulator, and these compressed versions do have the sound files working along side Locale Emulator, at least when I tested all three. I only tested this game on Windows 10 64-bit!

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Taimanin Asagi Premium Box [Final] [Anime Lilith]

Original Compressed: 1.84 GiB
Lite Rar: 927.33 MiB Workupload
GSR LITE Rar: 906.24 MiB Workupload
Yup! Great work from everyone involved :D.

Reactions: mantismerc
Apr 19, 2021
The HCG link is broken, and while i do enjoy Lilith 's art i quite frankly am not in the mood for their visual novels as those tend to be quite long and a bit uninteresting frankly

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
I tried to open the locked artbook files and now my laptop stuck like this after an absurb restart, any help?
hundreds of people have downloaded my upload with no issue (including mantismerc , whom I originally uploaded it for), and I just tested it and opened the artbook with no issue, so I have no idea what happened with you but it isn't related to my upload. My guess is that you were tricked into downloading an ad instead of the actual file I uploaded. Use an adblock extension from now on.

Reactions: Reisyn

mantismerc

Aug 14, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm unsure of what you exactly downloaded majorkiller, I hope your laptop gets fixed soon and able to recover. The savedata+artbook that FFTW provided seems to be fine on my computer and tells the same story. Mirrorace is a bit weird to utilize, but I managed since I use uBlock Origin on my browser. I used the Zippyshare link within Mirrorace to get the copy of files FFTW shared.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: FFTW

mantismerc

Aug 14, 2019
The HCG link is broken, and while i do enjoy Lilith 's art i quite frankly am not in the mood for their visual novels as those tend to be quite long and a bit uninteresting frankly
That's my bad! I deleted my post alongside the MEGA link to avoid potential DMCA. Besides, the one I provided was heavily compressed and the point of my CG rip was that its compressed something rather than nothing. I had a hard time compressing this game earlier this month. I recommend going to hitomi.la or e-hentai.org to find those high quality game cg rips of Taimanin Asagi. Note they're not approved file hosts by F95zone staff.

If you want, I could reupload my compressed CG rips again, just not on my MEGA.

Apr 19, 2021
That's my bad! I deleted my post alongside the MEGA link to avoid potential DMCA. Besides, the one I provided was heavily compressed and the point of my CG rip was that its compressed something rather than nothing. I had a hard time compressing this game earlier this month. I recommend going to hitomi.la or e-hentai.org to find those high quality game cg rips of Taimanin Asagi. Note they're not approved file hosts by F95zone staff.

If you want, I could reupload my compressed CG rips again, just not on my MEGA.
It is alright, yeah i will try and find on e-hentai.org, but i prefer the controls on my normal image viewer over e-hentais gallery control

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes