jayan13

Jan 18, 2019
Hey, I need some help - the MEGA download worked fine, and the extraction happened without issue, but for some reason after the first time I start the LPK-10007.exe file, it completely vanishes from the folder, leaving me no way to start the game a second time. Anyone know what's up with that?

Oct 2, 2018
Hey, I need some help - the MEGA download worked fine, and the extraction happened without issue, but for some reason after the first time I start the LPK-10007.exe file, it completely vanishes from the folder, leaving me no way to start the game a second time. Anyone know what's up with that?
If you have norton security it tends to have that happen when trying to run a downloaded .exe. If this is the case and you do have it installed just open it and check to see if its been quarintined then set it to run anyways or something like that. No idea if you don't own it what the problem could be.

jayan13

Jan 18, 2019
If you have norton security it tends to have that happen when trying to run a downloaded .exe. If this is the case and you do have it installed just open it and check to see if its been quarintined then set it to run anyways or something like that. No idea if you don't own it what the problem could be.
Yeah, I don't have Norton. Checked the antivirus I do have installed, it's not quarantined there.

anonymph

Dec 1, 2019
For Linux/Wine users: You need to set the LANG environment variable to ja_JP (for example by running LANG=ja_JP in bash,) before starting the game through wine.

izzyyyy

Mar 1, 2020
I have the same problem , i've checked my antivirus, i have Locale Emulator and my system local is already in JP . The LPK files just vanishes or open/crash instantly

bob837

Aug 18, 2017
stupid question how do you actually start any of the games it just shows the cover when i click on them

Last edited:

Dirk a derk

Oct 24, 2018
Does anyone have a guide for ending routes in the first visual novel? Or does the same ending play no matter what?

VNProtagonist

May 14, 2017
Does anyone have a guide for ending routes in the first visual novel? Or does the same ending play no matter what?
The only choices that matter are the ones towards the end. There are 3 endings: The true ending, and the 2 bad endings. If you're still missing scenes, you have to turn the animation off. Scenes with animation count as two different scenes.

Reactions: GaRbS and Ironclad

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
There isn't unfortunately. I've tried the demo from the official steam version and it's still pretty bad. You'll just have to power through it. It gets better though.
Yeah it's the same ancient translation you can find of the original release. It's clunky but follows the pacing of the japanese audio decently. The only awkward part is how a few titles and proper nouns are translated compared to later works.

Reactions: GaRbS

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
Is there a way to avoid the extreme stuff (rapes, urination, all the tentacle shet) or is it integral to the story?
Hold down the enter key and try not to pay too much attention because there's no way to skip an entire scene. The technical details of the sex scenes have pretty much nothing to do with the main plot in these games ever, other than something like 'their bodies were too tired from being used for so long' so don't worry about missing anything.

atrisium

Jul 1, 2018
View attachment 631954

anyone know how to fix this
I was frustrated with this as well.
I'm using Manjaro/Arch
First you have to change app locale in manjaro settings to japanese language. 日本
Go to lutris and use default settings. But system configuration tab, go to environmental variables, put in Key: LANG and value as the japanese language file i.e : ja_JP.EUC-JP.

TY to XLIDAR for his post.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes