tombfall

Oct 6, 2016
Whenever i extract the files the .exe file near instantly deletes itself. Like the file is there, and then one second it's gone, if I manage to click on it, it will say it doesn't exist. I have set my locale to japan and tried disabling my firewall, doesn't help.
Your antivirus might be eating it. Try disabling your antivirus then extract the files.

Zosmil Boblord

Sep 29, 2018
Your antivirus might be eating it. Try disabling your antivirus then extract the files.
It is as you say it was my antivirus. However even after disabling that too the same problem still happens.

Edit: Nevermind, it would appare that the classic "turn it off and on again" trick worked. Somehow.

Last edited:
Reactions: tombfall

Solovino666

Sep 13, 2019
Hi , i have a problem with the side story od summer days , this screen appears after the first scene when asagi , sakura and murasaki are talking at the rooftop and i can´t continue the game , someone help me pls

jafarian

May 25, 2017
Anyone with a complete save, I've gone through a few times and Im still somehow missing things in my playthrough.

cyan101

Apr 12, 2019

every walkthrough is here. google translate and look for the matching game. There may be premiumbox content and do not use the saves that are stored since it is a collection and has a shared save for all gallerys
should be pinned, but it didnt give me everything for taminanin asagi 1

Last edited:
Reactions: sergyo_ml

jasfest

Jun 2, 2017
any link or place to update kessen arena??? i have the one where its 55 pages of events, but im sure its been updated at this point, i cant seem to find anywhere to download it again.

Tsumirin

Jul 4, 2019
Guys, I have a question. Is this game gender-bending? because in the genre I have noticed that there is a male protagonist and female protagonist tagged together. So kinda I am a bit curious to know.

yudhasta

Oct 21, 2019
anybody knows why its like this? the game start normally, the only problem is when it comes to animation mode it didnt give any picture, just black like screenshot, but the text still readable as normal

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes