anna_subCD

Jun 4, 2018
I downloaded the local emulator but it doesn't work anyway. I also downloaded the Japanese language package on windows 10 but nothing. I remember that with Windows 7 I didn't have these problems, if someone was kind enough to show every single step or make a more specific guide I would have migrated, maybe so I can get it started.
Download the emulator
Extract it
Run the Installer
Reboot
Check that if you right-click on an EXE, you get a "locale emulator" option
Download the game
Extract it
Right click the EXE for the game, select "locale emulator", then "run in japanese"

Reactions: fromqb and cri
D

Deleted member 482355

Damn it all these tags but no incest. Sad

superelmo

Respected User
Oct 8, 2017
What does "complete version" mean on the first two games? Were there things added from the original?
The Complete Edition of the first VN has anime sequences that is not in the original and upgrade from 640x480 to 800x600. The Complete Edition of the second VN only got an upgrade from 800x600 to 1024x768, I think. Everything in the Premium Box is 1024x768.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Weird.... Japanese games usually have super descriptive titles that pretty much lay out the entire game's plot. This one leaves me without a fucking clue as to what the game is about.

Reactions: mureikan and osmann

starstar44

Jan 4, 2019
anyone know how to get this game running properly?
i keep getting a syntax error, i tried downloading a local emulator,but when i used the link provided here, my computer detected it as a virus and essentially went "nope, not getting anywhere near that thing."
i tried to set my system local to japanese.

but the problem is:i dont fukin know how, i cant find it anywhere in my system settings.

And it sucks because i REALLY wanted more of asagi since the fact their have been so many games i couldnt play due to japanese and wallet quackery has essentially blue balled me for the past few years.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Weird.... Japanese games usually have super descriptive titles that pretty much lay out the entire game's plot. This one leaves me without a fucking clue as to what the game is about.

That's only a recent trend.

Reactions: blarg0192

lygarx

Feb 13, 2017

every walkthrough is here. google translate and look for the matching game. There may be premiumbox content and do not use the saves that are stored since it is a collection and has a shared save for all gallerys

odnanref

Jan 29, 2018
ADVICE to whoever having problems for this game:

Please change your system locale to Japanese. Then download the file again and extract it.

OR

Try Rubix's or Chipanator's solution. If you don't have Winrar or 7zip, install either one of them or figure out other ways. Not my problem.

OR

Use and other similar programs.

P.S: You must change your system locale first to Japanese before extracting the game. If not it won't work unless you use Rubix's or Chipanator's solution. Basically, whoever who extracts the game first in non Japanese locale and then change your locale to Japanese in order to play the game will have problems. I have attached an image below for Japanese system locale setting.

TLDR: If you still don't know how to make it work properly, PM me and I will sent you invites to my exclusive Japanese system locale club.

View attachment 336587
Tried using Rubix's solution. Did not work, for me. I have had no problems unzipping files using Winrar before, so it was a first that I had to change the language and such. Still did not work.

Changing the system locale works only when the system is in Japanese. So to play the game I have to change the system and then play it. Will try the emulator.

Edit: So the problem is basically running the game in Japanese. The emulator worked.

Last edited:

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Anyone who knows the correct order to play these games? Kessen arena comes before TA 2? When does Murasaki take place?

XLIDAR

Dec 9, 2018
Runs in Linux via Lutris, default wine settings on Archlinux
But it needs Japanese locale. Locale-gen that one, and in environmental variables add LANG as ja_JP.UTF-8
(Edit /etc/locale.gen to uncomment related line, and run locale-gen, to locale-gen the japanese locale).
It doesn't support more than 1024x768 resolution. Xephyr made this a bit nicer for me, since I can have it in that resolution, 16M color, and then a massive black board around it. I like it more than windowed mode.

Reactions: lightpurple
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes