maingame121

Feb 28, 2018
Can someone help me? I have already changed the location of my system, downloaded the game, extracted it, used the emulator .. But, none of the options worked ... What can I do now? Is there anything else?

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
I've always been torn when it comes to this series - on one hand the content tags (both here and on VNDB) hit tons of my fetishes... but on the other, as far as I can tell the sexual content is pretty much 100% unavoidable-rape-based, which is a huge turnoff.

Would be wonderful if Lilith would channel their particular brand of degeneracy into at even just one game where it's at least mostly consensual :/

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I've always been torn when it comes to this series - on one hand the content tags (both here and on VNDB) hit tons of my fetishes... but on the other, as far as I can tell the sexual content is pretty much 100% unavoidable-rape-based, which is a huge turnoff.

Would be wonderful if Lilith would channel their particular brand of degeneracy into at even just one game where it's at least mostly consensual :/
Japan got that thing for rape though.. I believe fallen wife is “mostly” consensual and really nice.

D

Deleted member 1049296

hello I would like to ask if the games consist of the non canon bad endings like the ones that have been animated

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
Edit: source link.
Well, this is the MEGA link from another site, I can't say if it's right or you can trust, but you guys can try at your own risk:

SOURCE:

Reactions: ReisFlugel

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Wonderful! Full saves would be a great add on, but still a great contribution!

Zosmil Boblord

Sep 29, 2018
Whenever i extract the files the .exe file near instantly deletes itself. Like the file is there, and then one second it's gone, if I manage to click on it, it will say it doesn't exist. I have set my locale to japan and tried disabling my firewall, doesn't help.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes