Winiii

Nov 29, 2019
i've seen this game several times but i'm always confused where to start because it seems like there are multiple different games from the same "universe",
also do you play as a ML or do you jump around to different Protagonists

Reactions: Dojo_dude

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
i've seen this game several times but i'm always confused where to start because it seems like there are multiple different games from the same "universe",
also do you play as a ML or do you jump around to different Protagonists
The lead names are the ones in the title, but occasionally there'll be girls from other titles as supporting cast. Story-wise the different title lines don't interact with each other much, so you can play everything in whatever order, except TA3. Ima recommend:
First TA (universe intro)
Then TA2, TMurasaki, TYukikaze, any TA spinoffs
Then TA3
Then TA Zero

I think Kurenai is scheduled for a translation within the next year or two, and rattanman is about halfway done with TY2. Throw those in whenever, TY2 after TY ofc.
Any other Lilith titles exist independently regardless of whether they're in the same universe.

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
should i give this a try all these games seem so...extreme
I personally recommend consulting your penis first. Go watch the Taimanin Asagi anime if you want a quick glance, because that's about as extreme as it gets. Alternatively, check the internet for CG's.

Reactions: jarb5

jarb5

Feb 4, 2019
I personally recommend consulting your penis first. Go watch the Taimanin Asagi anime if you want a quick glance, because that's about as extreme as it gets. Alternatively, check the internet for CG's.
yo this is COMPLETELY of topic but we made our accounts on the same day just different year. But back on topic i watched it and my dick had literally no reaction to the tentacles but other than that it was pretty good

Reactions: SpecterX

Default756

Mar 24, 2019
Whenever I select a chapter it just shows the title screen like this and never changes. I've used the emulator but it still won't work. Capture.PNG

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
Whenever I select a chapter it just shows the title screen like this and never changes. I've used the emulator but it still won't work.
I think the window is too big, try to downsize it so the menu options at the bottom show on your screen lol

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
Ok i change the languaje to japanese but when i double click it shows a blue window with griberish and another window with question marks and the word sintax error!!!!, and why it says the icon is an application?, it's for a cellphone not a pc????

Reactions: uncleaR1596

mathewcats12

Aug 28, 2019
i need help images and sound works but no text i took a screenshot of each game i have change region to japan and i tried an emulator

May 5, 2019
Anyone have a guide or walkthrough for this. I found one (for first game) that gave 3 endings Pregnancy, True and Mind Break but I still have some CG missing and I'm not sure what I missed.

sting17

Apr 4, 2020
Probably a dead thread by now but does this game include every single game in the series in this one download or are there other, if so how many more? thanks

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes