axelries2

Jul 31, 2021
I have two questions:

In order to run this you have to change your system locale settings to Japan, is there a program for windows 10 that emulates this or something, because man that messes up a lot of programs requiring a re update?

Is there any way to remove the mosaics?

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
I have two questions:

In order to run this you have to change your system locale settings to Japan, is there a program for windows 10 that emulates this or something, because man that messes up a lot of programs requiring a re update?

Is there any way to remove the mosaics?
1 I use locale emulator for japanese games and 2 very few japanese games have an uncensored version

alexsouza2010

Mar 8, 2020
I tried everything they said and the game still doesn't work with the emulator locale the game does not run and even changing the date region and language on the pc it continues with the syntax error

abysskun

Dec 3, 2018
Can't download via Torrent, UploadHaven, Mega due to the file being missing. Nopy.to still worked tho, if someone could reuplad please

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
Can someone help me? When I try to play the visual novel, this appears.
your computer can't read the code because it's in japanese, you have to trick your computer into reading japanese with something like locale emulator

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Install locale emulator and play with that!!!!!
They might have to actually switch to Japanese Locale and re-extract from there. Anything coded with Japanese characters will otherwise be replaced with nonsense and break the line of code.

Doomlord01

Feb 13, 2018
hrrrm, the mega link doesn't work
The others download super slowly to the point they risk cancelling midway through

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes