uda123ca

Jun 6, 2019
Are there any games of AnimeLilith in which I can choose the route of only main character in the lovemaking scene? i don't like gangbang - group sex of only female and serveral males?

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
Are there any games of AnimeLilith in which I can choose the route of only main character in the lovemaking scene? i don't like gangbang - group sex of only female and serveral males?
Check Ochiru Hitozuma (a harem route), TY2 (a Rinko's route) and Witch of Steel Annerose (a true route). Also in Kangoku's vn (since second one), you can choose to train one personally, but another will be gangbanged by others.

Last edited:

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
thanks, but don't have this game choosre route like ochiru hitozuma?
Obviously you don't know nothing about this saga, the taimanin series is focused in raping and mind breaking the girls and how they overcome all that and defeat the bad guys at the end!!!!!, there's no male protagonist here if you asking that!!!!!

uda123ca

Jun 6, 2019
Obviously you don't know nothing about this saga, the taimanin series is focused in raping and mind breaking the girls and how they overcome all that and defeat the bad guys at the end!!!!!, there's no male protagonist here if you asking that!!!!!
i know this game, but my question is all game of AnimeLilith

jooojaaa

Feb 17, 2021
So, by downloading and playing this game, I don't have to play the other games except Taimanin Asagi 3 and ZERO, am I correct y'all?

jooojaaa

Feb 17, 2021
Yukikaze is separate, but you should probably at least check out TA1 first to get some introduction to the series
thanks for the in4 buddy. I'm giving this a try and will see how things go. I've watched the anime tho, they were good.

Last edited:
Dec 12, 2018
Having some trouble downloading this. I can't seem to get it to completely download, it'll get maybe 10% done then it just stops completely. I redownload it again and it does the same. Any helpful advice please?

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
Having some trouble downloading this. I can't seem to get it to completely download, it'll get maybe 10% done then it just stops completely. I redownload it again and it does the same. Any helpful advice please?
Maybe it's blocking by antivirus. Try download from .

Reactions: gkw96931

azidny

May 27, 2020
Anyone have the link & save data of this series?

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes