nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
Anyone have the link & save data of this series?
Well, go to 4chan and find a thread 'Taimanin General' in the /h/ board. You will find the links in the thread's OP (and check the thread's messages, it can contain links with updates).

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
is the pink haired girl in the thumbnail the only petite girl in those games? im coming from yukikaze so im hoping this girl has someone similar to her

Solo Loner

Mar 5, 2022
I just bought the game from dlsite then patched it and it worked

Here's the link to the patch

AgentJ64

Jun 22, 2019
It doesn't support more than 1024x768 resolution.
It's just 1024x768 or just the Linux ver ? For me it's just that, even tho I have windows and the game running ok. I just put it in fullscreen and it turns black, but audio and all still working, just visuals. U know of a fix btw ?

XLIDAR

Dec 9, 2018
It's just 1024x768 or just the Linux ver ? For me it's just that, even tho I have windows and the game running ok. I just put it in fullscreen and it turns black, but audio and all still working, just visuals. U know of a fix btw ?
Set your resolution to 1024x768 then fullscreen it.

BloodWolf503

Jul 11, 2021
ADVICE to whoever having problems for this game:

Please change your system locale to Japanese. Then download the file again and extract it.

OR

Use and other similar programs.

P.S: You must change your system locale first to Japanese before extracting the game. If not it won't work unless you use Rubix's or Chipanator's solution. Basically, whoever who extracts the game first in non Japanese locale and then change your locale to Japanese in order to play the game will have problems. I have attached an image below for Japanese system locale setting.

TLDR: If you still don't know how to make it work properly, PM me and I will sent you invites to my exclusive Japanese system locale club.

View attachment 336587
hey I'm stuck I have a locale emulator but cant get it to work if you would please help

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Does this game have any good endings for heroines? Or do all endings lead to the protagonist becoming a sex addict?
this question will be repeated has all taimanin games because i'm interested in them.

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
Does this game have any good endings for heroines? Or do all endings lead to the protagonist becoming a sex addict?
this question will be repeated has all taimanin games because i'm interested in them.
All taimanin games had several bad endings and one true ending(good ending if you like)!!!

Reactions: Templar Knight

Battle2022

May 21, 2022
Thanks for the links i was looking for a reliable download English patched version of the Taimanin series and am grateful i found it here.

bob80506

Jun 2, 2017
hey guys im having trouble running the local emulator on windows 11 does anyone have any suggestions

AgentJ64

Jun 22, 2019
hey guys im having trouble running the local emulator on windows 11 does anyone have any suggestions
There should be a tutorial ok how to, u could use the Japanese emulator or just change the windows language and some other settings to Japanese. Look up the tutorial oh how to. If i find it I'll reply with the link to ur comment again.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes