Dec 12, 2018
Hello, is there a possible way to play this on mobile?(android). I know it's a dumb question but I'm curious if it's possible.

azidny

May 27, 2020
Anyone have another recomendation of genre body modification, Restraint, Shame / Humiliation, Body Modification?

hyjinks

Oct 21, 2022
To the OP, thank you for posting this! Taimanin Asagi is probably my favorite VN, or at least it was my first favorite.

Lycanshi

Jun 27, 2022
So I'm on asagi 1 the complete version and I'm missing some Cgs but I have every ending. Well I think I do

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
So I'm on asagi 1 the complete version and I'm missing some Cgs but I have every ending. Well I think I do
check if your missing cg's are in the animated scene section, they do this a lot where animations and cg's for the same scene have to be unlocked separately. If you wanna collect the cg's just play the scene again with animations off

Reactions: Lycanshi

Lycanshi

Jun 27, 2022
check if your missing cg's are in the animated scene section, they do this a lot where animations and cg's for the same scene have to be unlocked separately. If you wanna collect the cg's just play the scene again with animations off
thank you

EJC

Nov 1, 2022
Not sure why no save files are made. Whenever I exit the game/program and launch it again, all the saves are empty. Am i missing something on my download?

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
Does anybody know if there is a chance to see the Taimanin Asagi franchise localized and uncensored in the West?

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
Does anybody know if there is a chance to see the Taimanin Asagi franchise localized and uncensored in the West?
They tried to put TA1 on steam (censored I think?) and it got shut down within 24 hrs because in the game they explicitly stated that Sakura was underage

• Wow
Reactions: spokkimax
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes