dalexe

Apr 10, 2020
1702230157891.png
I'm getting this error whilst trying to run the game with localeemulator... does anyone have any tips?

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Do some of you have game recommendations that are similar to Taimanin Asagi in terms of quality? Would love to play more games with similarly good CG quality and story. Preferably without censorship ;)

azidny

May 27, 2020
Do some of you have game recommendations that are similar to Taimanin Asagi in terms of quality? Would love to play more games with similarly good CG quality and story. Preferably without censorship ;)
I need this to

EragonY

May 27, 2020
hi tried to extract the files from rpgx viewer but my computer rpgx5th.zip.001-003 says that the files are corrupted can anyone help me or uploaded the extracted files. tnx

Naitox

Nov 19, 2023
anybody knows why its like this? the game start normally, the only problem is when it comes to animation mode it didnt give any picture, just black like screenshot, but the text still readable as normal
Has anyone found a solution to this problem??? I want to play SIDE Story and they don't work, please help

exmachina03

Sep 29, 2023
If you're having this problem, I recommend you to extract the rar file to your download folder. It also works for other Lilithsoft stuff and probably for other visual novels with this same problem

Last edited:

mmarpop1999

Mar 12, 2024
Is there like a way to play this game on phone? i know it doesnt work on joiplay but is there any other way? maybe install it from somewhere else?

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes