• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video Jerid Oiso collection [2023-11-01] [Jerid_Oiso]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TA96

Oct 11, 2019
There seem to be a lot of recent videos that have the "Video: coming soon" under each of his pixiv posts. Anyone have them, or has he effectively pay-walled his video content to fanbox/patrons alone?

SpecLurker

Jun 13, 2017
I'm miss his patreon. He was dumb about it so whenever I put pulled up his patreon by ID I see the links for the newest videos despite never being a patreon

Giony

Feb 9, 2020
btw if you're looking for newer updates that haven't been posted here, check kemono. some hero uploaded ALOT of stuff, get it quick before the furries there report all the links like they usually do

Rule34Enjoyer

Nov 22, 2020
btw if you're looking for newer updates that haven't been posted here, check kemono. some hero uploaded ALOT of stuff, get it quick before the furries there report all the links like they usually do
Nice, thanks for the heads up brother.

oaklash

Jun 5, 2017
What is Kemono? When I google it I mainly find review site and information pages.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote