Collection Video Jerid Oiso collection [2023-11-01] [Jerid_Oiso]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

mojo88

Mar 28, 2018
Oh shit the hero was just here! Where did he go!?

Up to 11/20/23:

(Btw I'll be busy towards the end of the month but will try to update when I can. New to this uploading thing, but wanted to give back.)
Any chance for a mega, pixeldrain or workupload mirror for the Yuffie and Nytonengu files? the proxies I use can't download those two, It always saves them as 250mb unreadable files.

rainbowxshadows

Aug 11, 2019
Any chance for a mega, pixeldrain or workupload mirror for the Yuffie and Nytonengu files? the proxies I use can't download those two, It always saves them as 250mb unreadable files.

I got you! I hope I did it correctly. I just put all the vids on there in case anyone else has issues.

Pixeldrain:

Also for everyone else, updated the gofile link with two new vids.

ertappt

Dec 18, 2022
Does he still censors his new his vids?
Good question and wondering whether a long-time follower or subscriber could confirm.

On K, there's a post about Fanbox threatening him with deletion unless he censored his works, so it would make sense if he started censoring all works after that date. But it also looks like he may have gone back and edited old posts to replace uncensored versions with censored.

Recently started and finished FF7R because of this artist. ;D

wasabeishot5

Nov 10, 2022
Is it just me or have the longer animations been uncensored lately while all of the short ones are censored? Am I imagining that?

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Good question and wondering whether a long-time follower or subscriber could confirm.

On K, there's a post about Fanbox threatening him with deletion unless he censored his works, so it would make sense if he started censoring all works after that date. But it also looks like he may have gone back and edited old posts to replace uncensored versions with censored.

Funny you say that, I try to play FF7R and have to quit and watch an animation of Tifa, Aerith or Yuffie because of this artist!

zzundeadzz

Sep 23, 2017

What was the threat? I can think of 2 reasons: no consent sex, and minor

ertappt

Dec 18, 2022
What was the threat? I can think of 2 reasons: no consent sex, and minor
Notice/お知らせ (Pixiv Fanbox)
Published: 2021-10-27 15:00:00

Dear Supporters.
I was warned by the FANBOX staff about not enough censor.
In the future, all contents in FANBOX will be censored.
I appreciate your understanding.
I will continue to make uncensored videos, and I hope to be able to show it elsewhere in the future.

zzundeadzz

Sep 23, 2017
Notice/お知らせ (Pixiv Fanbox)
Published: 2021-10-27 15:00:00

Dear Supporters.
I was warned by the FANBOX staff about not enough censor.
In the future, all contents in FANBOX will be censored.
I appreciate your understanding.
I will continue to make uncensored videos, and I hope to be able to show it elsewhere in the future.
Oh, then it just FANBOX did their thing, wished he just moved to other site like subscribestar

rainbowxshadows

Aug 11, 2019
Sorry all. I'm not able to update the original links, so I'm going to post new ones for both Pixeldrain and Gofile. I can't be bothered to create a mega account to upload to it sorry. Hopefully the mods can update the OP or someone else can upload to mega.

Here are all the vids for November. /disappear

Gofile:
Pixeldrain:

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote