Collection Video Jerid Oiso collection [2023-11-01] [Jerid_Oiso]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Crypto Degen

Oct 15, 2022
Thank you so much for sharing this with us! where did you find these?
Fiona & Luna: Found in kemono. I just went to an older version and luckily the link was still up. Tried the same for otner long videos but unfortunately this was the only one.

Honoka: Already had this in my collection but i don't recall where I got it from. Noticed that the version shared on this site was censored so im just doing my part as a fellow mosaic hater.

Oct 30, 2020
Fiona & Luna: Found in kemono. I just went to an older version and luckily the link was still up. Tried the same for otner long videos but unfortunately this was the only one.

Honoka: Already had this in my collection but i don't recall where I got it from. Noticed that the version shared on this site was censored so im just doing my part as a fellow mosaic hater.

Lucky you had that Honoka one, one of my favorites! if only the bukkake Honoka video is uncensored as well...sigh

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
IIRC this one is an old one (feb 2022 release)
I think the name of the file is wrong or he released 2 videos with the same name.
I have a Misaki asleep 2 c.mp4 file with 404 MB which is a totally different video (happens in a gym and starts with drugging a water bottle). (Misaki sleeping 2 also exists from 2020)
That video here is surprisingly missing in my Jerid Oiso folder (and i thought i know everything from him)

amubot

Jun 7, 2023
I think the name of the file is wrong or he released 2 videos with the same name.
I have a Misaki asleep 2 c.mp4 file with 404 MB which is a totally different video (happens in a gym and starts with drugging a water bottle). (Misaki sleeping 2 also exists from 2020)
That video here is surprisingly missing in my Jerid Oiso folder (and i thought i know everything from him)
yea the file name is wrong, the one on the gym is misaki asleep 3c, and also it's totally different with misaki sleeping 2, those vids with sleeping name are the short one, as for the long ver video will be named as XXX asleep

Reactions: MonkGin and Yukino

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
yea the file name is wrong, the one on the gym is misaki asleep 3c, and also it's totally different with misaki sleeping 2, those vids with sleeping name are the short one, as for the long ver video will be named as XXX asleep
Thanks for the info, then i rename the files like that.

Reactions: MonkGin and amubot
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote