Collection Video Jerid Oiso collection [2023-11-01] [Jerid_Oiso]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

haaazy

Jul 2, 2017
Everything else is good enough, but he really cannot do the dicks. They look like weird dildos.
Also the ugly bastards. I'd rather have some generic faceless male models, but I'm not the artist so just gonna have to take what we can get.

RysLo

Jul 11, 2021
Also the ugly bastards. I'd rather have some generic faceless male models, but I'm not the artist so just gonna have to take what we can get.
Maybe ugly dudes with ugly dicks could find themselves in the fictitious world.

Reactions: stever

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
for my is ok because i'm not look for dicks.
While I agree with you 100%, I still find it hard to focus my chakras when there is a low-res, over-pixelated Minecraft dick on my screen. This is just another example of how censorship will always have the opposite effect. Instead of obscuring things, it actually makes them stand out to the point of near-offense.
Kind of a downer. While the animations lack energy, I still think this creator can get so much better later on.

Last edited:

hage01

Feb 7, 2021
Does anyone have "Honoka sleeping 3.mp4" ?
I guess I got all of the shared archives, but it seems missing..

Ulqui210

Nov 2, 2017
Stuff at Kemono Party just updated. Still no vid of the Marie Rose stuff he made recently though.

Edit: NVM I found it!

hage01

Feb 7, 2021
I will assume you wanted the one with the "g" in the sleeping but I will post both here.
Thanks for your kindness!
I found out that I don't have any of "Honoka sleepin #".
And I actually had "Honoka sleeping 3" in different name ("Honoka in the house").
I may have missed to get some archives..

etes

Jan 2, 2019
Thanks for your kindness!
I found out that I don't have any of "Honoka sleepin #".
And I actually had "Honoka sleeping 3" in different name ("Honoka in the house").
I may have missed to get some archives..
Don't remember where I got the video from as pixiv only has gif. Here all four of them.

hage01

Feb 7, 2021
Don't remember where I got the video from as pixiv only has gif. Here all four of them.
As you told, there was certainly some animation gifs without mp4 in Pixiv. These are his early works and what I don't have.
Thanks again for helpful information.

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
Updated my Gofile with the missing March-Animations and added a folder for April.

Included in this Update:
7 Animation-Folders of March (overall 11 Animations)
02. 3 Animation-Folders of April (overall 6 Animations)

Info:
March-Folder is now Complete.
02. April-Folder is started.
03. Animations that were released at the same day, are in 1 Folder.
04. Original-Naming of files.

Here the Link:

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote